Just wanted to say Hi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just wanted to say Hi

Been away for a while and wanted to stop by and say Hi!. Missed you guys. I am currently working on finishing my quilt from first block exchange. All pinned together not fun as I had to do the sandwiching on my bedroom floor and hardwood is not forgiving to the knees and I even did some hand quilting. Not as good as some of those ladies on utube but I am trudging along. Going to do some stich in the ditch as well. In between that I have taking up dressmaking and starting on one this evening. Hard on the brain quilting is 1/4 seam and dresses 5/8 etc. Weather here is finally getting nice and we have a long weekend in Canada this weekend. Going fishing so will take my yo yo material with me. Anyhow again just stopped by to say HI and wish you all well!
    sigpic
    Old quilters never die, they just go batty!

Your Canadian quilting sister, Shauna

Re: Just wanted to say Hi

Well, Hi! Come on in anytime!
    ;)Nancy

I got a sewing machine for my husband. Good trade, huh!?!

Comment

It's great to see you back here, Sally. You have been so very, very busy!! Take care of those knees. Lisa from Australia and I both are warning you!!!!
      Sometimes, when there's a raging fire,
      it's best not to try to put it out with gasoline.

"...pal carajo con la negatividad..."

Comment

Hi, Sally! What are you making with your yo yo's? I bought a box of finished ones at a consignment store over the weekend and now must figure out what to do with them!

Comment

Hi Sally. Have fun fishing.

Monique
          Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

Comment

Enjoy fishing on this long weekend. Lets hope for some nice weather!
            JVO

Comment

Working...
            X