resurrection.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

resurrection.....

Did the show end abruptly, or did my dvd malfunction?????? Was the $$$ from the old robbery or the new? And where did you know who go? And who is the dad?
    pat.

No rain....no rainbows!

sigpic

If you can't be nice.....BE QUIET!

Re: resurrection.....

I just watched it and it ended with Jacob, in his backyard talking about how Caleb is gone. Is that where yours ended?
    I'm pretty sure the money is from the new one. I think the guy Caleb killed last week took the money from the old robbery.
    Don't know where Caleb went, but I think Jacob knows.
    What dad are you asking about?
    Cil
    A quilt is a blanket of love
    http://www.pinterest.com/cil3612/boards/
    http://www.creativelyhomemade.etsy.com/

Comment

The plot thickens. And now the minister's late girlfriend who killed herself (returned) is pregnant. I think the $$ is from the new robbery because the man Caleb killed with a hammer is suspected of taking the $$ from the first robbery.
      sigpicwww.whisperofrose.blogspot.com

Scottie Mom Barb

Comment

More are coming
        🌺 Lorie

Comment

Very relieved to realize this is a TV show, and not people you actually know!

Comment

By the dad, I meant the dad of the baby for the woman who came back that is now pregnant.......

That is where mine ended too, it just seemed it was rather abrupt.
            pat.

No rain....no rainbows!

sigpic

Comment

I think the baby's dad is the preacher man. He is lying to his wife and meeting Rachel in a hotel room.
              not sure which robbery the money is from, but probably the second
              Caleb just disappeared. Why did he stay in jail if he could disappear like that.
              Does anyone think Caleb might be the leader of "them"
              Dolores :lol::icon_heh:

Comment

I have no clue....I'm just confused!
                pat.

No rain....no rainbows!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Doloris View Post
                  I think the baby's dad is the preacher man. He is lying to his wife and meeting Rachel in a hotel room.
                  not sure which robbery the money is from, but probably the second
                  Caleb just disappeared. Why did he stay in jail if he could disappear like that.
                  Does anyone think Caleb might be the leader of "them"
                  I think its possible or at least seems like it. Show is getting a bit weird for me
                  Karen
                  Life is short - Live everyday to the fullest

Comment

Originally posted by Kgrammiecaz View Post
                    I think its possible or at least seems like it. Show is getting a bit weird for me
                    Me too. It's not fast enough to get to the point.

I got into Believe. You knew right from the beginning what it was about and then the chase begins. It's the relationships forming between the characters.
                    🌺 Lorie

Comment

it is going pretty slow, but I think it is building up to some better drama. At least I hope so.
                      Dolores :lol::icon_heh:

Comment

I think the baby's dad is the preacher. She was probably pregnant at the time she killed herself. Now that she's back, so is the baby. But he's moved on is married to someone else ... what will happen now that his first wife is back and alive and pregnant?!?!

Comment

Originally posted by Hulamoon View Post
                          Me too. It's not fast enough to get to the point.

I got into Believe. You knew right from the beginning what it was about and then the chase begins. It's the relationships forming between the characters.
                          I am liking Believe much more. Love the characters especially Bo
                          Karen
                          Life is short - Live everyday to the fullest

Comment

I think that Tom's wife is going to find out that Rachel did not move away and she is going to find out that Rachel is pregnant. This is one weird show. Caleb said that there are more coming and where did he go from the jail cell. My DH and I, keep saying that we are going to give the show 1 more time and it keeps us coming back to it. It's like a magnet, it draws you back for more.
                            Good friends are like quilts, they age with you but, never lose their warmth

Lori

Comment

Originally posted by icul8rg8r View Post
                              I think the baby's dad is the preacher. She was probably pregnant at the time she killed herself. Now that she's back, so is the baby. But he's moved on is married to someone else ... what will happen now that his first wife is back and alive and pregnant?!?!
                              This is what I was thinking- she was pregnant before she killed herself and didn't know.
                              "You've never really learned to live until you've done something for someone for which they can never repay you." ~Ralph Hall

"Party like a BLOCK-STAR"

Comment

Working...
                              X