Hi I just wanted to let you guys know

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Hi I just wanted to let you guys know

Lisa, I too need a knee replacement in the future. I was in a car accident 15 years ago and my knee got wedged up against the dash. But they keep telling me I am too young (51). I can live with it the way it is for now. After many, many surgeries I don't look forward to any more.

Take care,
    Monique
    Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

Comment

Lisa, I'm so sorry you need to have this done, but from what the other gals are saying, it'll be an improvement for you. Hang in there!
      There's still time to change the road you're on - Led Zeppelin, "Stairway to Heaven"

Comment

Hi, Lisa !
        I went through complete knee replacement last fall. Bone on bone in both knees. I am so angry at myself that I put it off for so many years & suffered with pain & missed out on so many occassions because I couldn't keep up. I lost 20 pounds before the surgery & that made a world of difference in my recovery. Look at the bright side.... you are young ... therefore will recover faster, you are a candidate for the surgery .... some are not or have no insurance coverage, you probably have family & friends who will help you during recovery and you will have a mini vacation to read, sew, etc.. GO FOR IT !!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
        X