Spring time Night Owl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spring time Night Owl

We are expecting 60 degrees tomorrow so it's time to think of a new Spring outfit. I like the color of this one but it doesn't define my waist at all. What do you think?
    owl pink round.jpg

Re: Spring time Night Owl

Very cute!

We are already in summer, here. Supposed to get a brief respite Monday and Tuesday and then right back up to the 80's.
    Donna

Comment

May , you look great!!! I Love it!
      ~Kathy~

Comment

Your owl looks like she needs some sleep. As do I. LOL. I am headed to bed now. Some cookies and milk are in order as I snuggle down for the night.

Comment

Love it! We are supposed to hit 58* tomorrow - I can't wait! I need some springtime weather.....
          Lisa

M*QC forum is full of the best people!

I'm not just buying fabric, I am supporting the economy...

A bad day in the sewing room is better than a good day at the office.

Comment

It looks a bit tight. I can see the bones of your corset underneath.

It's grey and still cold here in England. We're in Spring and the daffodils are out, tulips are just starting to flower and my pear tree is blossoming.

Comment

I think Spring may have sprung. Up since 3. Going to a Lionettes Rally today. Maybe I can sleep tonight. Have a great day everyone.
              Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

Comment

You look mahvalous, Dahling!
                I really need to get off the exclamation point.
                It may give people the idea that I'm bright and cheerful all the time....

Comment

Your ribs are showing! It's funny you guys look forward to 58-60 degrees. That is still freezing here. lol

I bought the first season of Game of Thrones and both of my dvd players are broken! I swear it's always something isn't it? I should go sew some pillow cases.
                  🌺 Lorie

Comment

May........love the outfit..........maybe you just need a pretty belt!
                    "I'm putting together a list of 100 reasons why I am NOT relentless!" - Sue Heck, The Middle

Leonard: For God's sake, Sheldon, do I have to hold up a sarcasm sign every time I open my mouth?
                    Sheldon (intrigued): You have a sarcasm sign?

Comment

You are adorable!
                      Cyndi

“Have courage for the great sorrows of life and patience for the small ones; and when you have laboriously accomplished your daily task, go to sleep in peace. God is awake.” - Victor Hugo

Comment

Working...
                      X