Nothing new.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nothing new.

First off, I truly, heart and soul, appreciate everyone's prayers, thoughts, comments and concerns.

We know nothing new. We have exhausted every measure available - aside from stalking - and at this point we don't know if even that would help anything. Where would we begin? There are absolutely no clues, no rhyme nor reason. We do know their phones haven't been changed - DD's FB account has been totally obliterated. Oldest DGD's account is still active, but there has been no new activity. Text messages and voice messages go unacknowledged. I have placed a call to the local sheriff - whom I know slightly - and I'm waiting a call back. He must be on late nights today though or else he's avoiding me.

I decided to become active today and do some laundry - DD's clothes were in the washer and another load in the dryer. What are they wearing?

I certainly appreciate all the PMs and offers for consolation, but right now I don't feel up to talking to anyone . . . waiting for that telephone call that will help explain what's going on. This only happens in movies, right?
    Sometimes, when there's a raging fire,
    it's best not to try to put it out with gasoline.

"...pal carajo con la negatividad..."

Re: Nothing new.

Oh my dear friend. My heart is breaking for you. If you feel like talking I am available whenever, regardless of the time. If you need me to come out there this week end I will. Prayers being said. Hang in there hun and know you are loved. Give Al a big ole hug too.
    Blankets wrap you in warmth, quilts wrap you in love

Marilyn......
    sigpic

Comment

This must be absolutely horrible for you, Sandy. I appreciate your updates. I am obsessed with checking my computer for anything new. Please know you are in constantly in my thoughts and prayers.
      Robin
      My Pinterest Page of the Quilts I've Made: http://www.pinterest.com/rwmomto3/quilts-ive-made/

Comment

Hope you get some good news real soon.Praying all is well with your family.
        sigpic
        Hugs Ann

Comment

Sandy my thoughts and prayers are with you all. Praying that you get word soon.

Comment

My thoughts and prayers are with you and Al.
            Shirley aka buckeyequilter
            I work to support a sewing habit that I don't have time for, because I work!

Comment

Sandy, I'm glad you contacted the sheriff. I hope he can give you some help/guidance. Thank you for stopping in to keep us posted. We are all hurting for you and all our thoughts and prayers are encircling you and your husband.
              Ginny B

http://www.ginnyscraftbasket.wordpress.com

Comment

{{{{HUGS}}}}

Comment

Oh Sandy I do hope you hear something soon, this waiting and not knowing what's going on must be horrible...I cannot imagine how awful this is. If I knew how to help you I would do it in a heartbeat. Please know that I'm thinking of you and your family and sending prayers that everything will be alright. Hugs...Genny
                  TODAY IS A GOOD DAY...TO HAVE A GOOD DAY...Genny

Comment

Oh, my goodness, Sandy. Am just now reading about this awful torment you and Al are in. Bless you, Friend. Will start praying immediately.
                    Cynthia

Comment

Prayers and hugs going out to you - think of you often.

Comment

I cried when I read that Have you considered a private investigator? It might be a good step. Especially if the police are slow to jump on it.
                        🌺 Lorie

Comment

Been off-line for a couple of days..Sandy hugs to all and prayers for a positive outcome.
                          Quilts may come, and quilts may go, but the stitches stay the same.:icon_hi:

Comment

Oh Sandy. My heart is breaking for you and Al. I just cannot understand this either. To have them all live with you for so long and they just up and disappear - I cannot imagine. I am so sorry you are going through this. I have you all in my prayers. I wish I lived closer so I could hug you. Please know, you are constantly on my mind.
                            ((((((HUGS))))))),
                            http://www.flickr.com/photos/quiltsbytrish
                            http://quiltdreaming.blogspot.com
                            http://pinterest.com/TrishLapp

What if you woke up today and the only things you had were the things you thanked God for yesterday? :icon_hug:quilting trish

Comment

Sending heaps of good thoughts your way.

Comment

Working...
                              X