Our Bird is in His New Nest!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Our Bird is in His New Nest!

Our son & his GF left yesterday evening heading to Colorado. They arrived safely today at their new apartment.....excited but exhausted. They have a view of the mountains from their balcony.

We were so happy that they had a safe trip. Thanks to all of you who were praying for safe travels & for us the nervous parents! We appreciate it!
    "I'm putting together a list of 100 reasons why I am NOT relentless!" - Sue Heck, The Middle

Leonard: For God's sake, Sheldon, do I have to hold up a sarcasm sign every time I open my mouth?
    Sheldon (intrigued): You have a sarcasm sign?

Re: Our Bird is in His New Nest!

it sounds beautiful! now that they are are you going to call and tell them you will be there for the week end?(april fools)
    :icon_wave:Joan

Comment

Originally posted by stationarymom View Post
      it sounds beautiful! now that they are are you going to call and tell them you will be there for the week end?(april fools)
      Haha.......that's a good one Joan.......great idea! I could tell them that we are going to spend the week with them!
      "I'm putting together a list of 100 reasons why I am NOT relentless!" - Sue Heck, The Middle

Leonard: For God's sake, Sheldon, do I have to hold up a sarcasm sign every time I open my mouth?
      Sheldon (intrigued): You have a sarcasm sign?

Comment

It does sound like a beautiful view. Glad they arrived safe and sound.
        Cil
        A quilt is a blanket of love
        http://www.pinterest.com/cil3612/boards/
        http://www.creativelyhomemade.etsy.com/

Comment

Where in Colorado did they moved to I once lived in Northglenn Co. Do miss those mountains but not that snow. Wishing them the best of luck with their new adventure.

Comment

Working...
          X