No announcement yet.

Dinner conversation w/Monkey Man.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Dinner conversation w/Monkey Man.....

Yeah, Staples or Duct Tape......all college boys do that....LOL ( I know I raised three of them ....my daughter didn't to this, no she brought her mending home to Mom of course ...( she wasn't going to be caught dead in anything that wasn't "just so"....LOL! )
    Jacqueline ( Sugar ) Dorer-Russell
    http:\\www.sugarssmilinpapercrafts.BlogSpot.com

"I miss the me I was when you were here"

Comment

Oh, you gals have given me a good laugh this afternoon and I sure needed one. I've always fixed things for everyone, including the neighbors, but once my darling father called and asked me to shorten a pair of his good wool dress slacks. I told him I'd pick them up after work. When I got to the house, I saw the hems full of holes and asked what the heck happened? He sheepishly said he knew I was busy and wanted to help me..............so, he took mom's scissors and tried to cut out the hem so it wouldn't take me too long to fix! The hem section was full of holes from cutting!

I told him, if he wasn't my father that I would have beat the crap out of him and NEVER, EVER try to help me sew again!

Comment

Ha, ha, ha, Bubba. Classic!

As for your dad Sharyn, lol. Bless him.
        I'm not a complete idiot.....some pieces are missing!
        Lorraine

Comment

During Mystery Dinner Theater, we've been known to have to use staples and tape a few times. My heel caught on the hem of my dress as I was walking off stage - almost tripped and fell. So we used tape to hold it in place. Another time, we had an actor get put on bedrest the day of the fourth night so we stapled the outfit in a couple of places to make do for the night.

Comment

Working...
          X