Monday - a new week and almost new month

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Monday - a new week and almost new month

Sandy, we got your rain last night that you missed. The winds are still blowing sky high here.

Yesterday I took my hubby to the ER for an infection on his face. The ER doctor thought that we have caught soon enough to not have to put him in the hospital. The doctor put him on oral antibiotics for now. My sweet hubby looks like he has been in a very rough fight. His nose, parts of his cheeks and some around his eyes is swollen.

I went to a couple of open houses yesterday of our friends. They were so worried about their houses not looking good enough. I told them that both the houses looked great. We like both the homes but neither one is large enough for us. One is a starter home and the other doesn't have anywhere for me to put my sewing/crafting area.

Today's plans include working half a day at the school. Possibly taking the children to the park. And I want to work on cutting out the squares for Josefine's quilt this evening.

Today is my Mom's 69th birthday. We celebrated on Friday evening when we met her and Dad in St. Joseph and had supper at Cracker Barrel. Friday, the doctor has put her back on a restricted diet because she is still having issues from the surgery. So that really limited where we could eat at. She is starting to look better than she did which is a good thing.

Have a great day everyone

Comment

Re: Monday - a new week and almost new month

Morning all,

Well what a surprise I woke up to, snow! We got 3-4 inches on my end of the Island. It was a real wintery mix of snow and rain it does look beautiful though as the tree branches are all coated with it. With that said I saw enough, now melt and go away!

Have not been in the sewing room in about a week or so, need to get back up there but have not really been feeling very well with some health issues right now. Hopefully things will improve.

I've got about 5 quilt tops done that I want to send out to be quilted, I feel pretty good at the amount I accomplished from January to now. If I can keep up the pace my Christmas gifts will all be done early this year and I can enjoy the holiday. We'll see what happens I always get off to a good start and then something happens along the way where I end up in a time crunch!

Well, off to take a nap as I didn't get a good night's sleep, and I don't feel guilty about being in my PJ's since the weather is so sloppy out there.

Hugs to all that can use a few extra today.
      If you could choose to be anything choose kindness.

Visit my Flickr page, sewing and cakes!
      http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/

www.pinterest.com/cathyfiebe/boards

Comment

Working...
      X