X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MayinJerset
    replied
    Re: Living on the Edge!

Yeah, quit your complaining poor RiverMomm received inches of snow on top of the many feet she already has.

I'm quitting my complaining too, although I'm in the purple it rained all day yesterday and probably will continue today but No Snow! Last snow I saw were the low piles of really black snow along the highway, those had been huge mounds of snow cleared from big parking lots. Makes you wonder just what we are breathing in as we drive along the roads.

Leave a comment:

• Patio Gal
    replied

Couldn't see your map, but I'll take any rainy days you can send my way!!! Hope your fabric doesn't get damp!

Leave a comment:

• RiverMomm
    replied

Sighhhhhhh. Well, since I am in Canada, we are not color coded. However, I am close enough to the purple to be in the middle of it until July. Woke up this morning to inches of fresh snow (it was supposed to be flurries) on top of the FEET of snow still on the ground. Now they say it will snow until this afternoon. I have to take hubby to the airport so wish me luck . . . getting him there and then getting ME home.

Leave a comment:

• Sew Perfect
    replied

I am also living on the edge. It's sort of funny - I was walking on the trails with my friend one day last week; it ended up being 4 miles. We thought the trail would go in a big circle, but it didn't. Next thing we knew is we were caught in a snow storm with only our hoodies on! My friend called her husband to come get us. 3 days later, we went again and found a way to circle around. On that day, we barely missed the rain.

Leave a comment:

• bkthomas
    replied

Originally posted by buckeyequilter View Post
    I am smack dab in the middle of the purple!
    I'm sorry Shirley.......I'll quit complaining now.....

Leave a comment:

• buckeyequilter
    replied

I am smack dab in the middle of the purple!

Leave a comment:

• bubba
    replied

I'm deep in the blue of things.....

Leave a comment:

• bkthomas
    replied

Oh, here's the map!

Leave a comment:

• bkthomas
    started a topic Living on the Edge!

Living on the Edge!

I was just looking through the Saturday thread when I saw the weather map that Shirley posted.
    At first glance, it looks as though I should be warm and dry......AM NOT!
    Looking a little closer, I see where I live is the edge of the blue, and will be for most of the next week - we should have a little sun on Monday and Thursday....the rest of the time it's wet and/or cloudy!
    Miss Sheri, how about you?
Working...
X