Poor Monkey Man...can't win for losing!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Poor Monkey Man...can't win for losing!

During dinner, Monkey Man commented on how they are showing all three Godfather movies. I don't think he was pleased that I did not care. I explained that they did not interest me. Zoom forward....I am looking on the internet while he is watching the second one. All of a sudden, a tune I recognize! I say 'they are going to the mattresses!' He looked at me and said 'I thought you didn't watch these' Duh....that is from You've Got Mail!!
    Last edited by bubba; March 29, 2014, 09:39 PM.
    pat.

No rain....no rainbows!

sigpic

If you can't be nice.....BE QUIET!

Re: Poor Monkey Man...can't win for losing!

Pat, we went to see Godfather when our daughter was about 3 years old, knowing her schedule that she'd fall asleep before anything unusual would happen. At the end of the movie I was carrying her out - fast asleep and she started stirring. Some man commented, "It must have been boring for her." and she raised up and said 'I've already read the book.'

Still one of our favorite memories of a precocious child - I still think she was switched at birth.
    Sometimes, when there's a raging fire,
    it's best not to try to put it out with gasoline.

"...pal carajo con la negatividad..."

Comment

That is so funny!
      pat.

No rain....no rainbows!

sigpic

If you can't be nice.....BE QUIET!

Comment

Sandy, that's hysterical. So funny that I had to share with Joe. We're both sitting here with lots of chuckles. What a smart little kid!
        Goodbye Europe! Hello California! Home sweet home.

Comment

Working...
        X