Massive Fire

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Massive Fire

Yesterday there was a massive fire in Houston. An apartment complex under construction caught fire and burned. Since it was under construction, no one was hurt. What makes this fire so upsetting to me is that it happened just a few hundred feet from where I worked (at AIG) for 20 years.

Massive blaze destroys residential building under construction in Montrose | News - Home
    Joyce "She who dies with the most fabric wins!!"

Re: Massive Fire

Wow, Joyce, that was huge. Did any other bldgs also catch fire, or were they able to contain it to the one structure?
    sigpicMiss Sheri

For me, it's all about Love, . . . Always!

Comment

Wow! Glad no one was hurt. Did see that one firefighter that appeared to be in trouble...Scary!

Comment

I was watching this on TV...what a massive fire!
        TODAY IS A GOOD DAY...TO HAVE A GOOD DAY...Genny

Comment

We saw that on the news last night. The one worker was trapped on the upper floor and had to jump down to the next balcony. The firefighters were finally able to rescue him. Scary!
          Be who you are and say what you feel
          because those who mind don't matter,
          and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss

http://www.toggpine.wordpress.com

Comment

We saw that on the news last night! That's a huge fire but I'm glad so far no one has been hurt.
            sigpicwww.whisperofrose.blogspot.com

Scottie Mom Barb

Comment

Wow...thankful that no one was hurt and other buildings didn't catch on fire.

Comment

It was a luxury apartment project that was being built, but not yet occupied. There was a dramatic rescue of a worker. The fire was contained to the apartment structure, but it was just not far from several office buildings that I worked at before I retired. They don't know what started the fire.

Then today I heard that a woman I worked with for years died yesterday from cancer that wasn't diagnosed until three months ago, so she went fast. You never know how short life will be for you, so why not buy that Daily Deal?
                Joyce "She who dies with the most fabric wins!!"

Comment

Working...
                X