Update on Brandon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Update on Brandon

They done an EKG,ekocardiaogram (sp) and lab work. They sent him home with a holter monitor to wear for 24 hours. His Dr. is very concerned and told Brandon he don't know what is going on but whatever it is he don't like the sounds of it. His mom is to take his BP twice a day because it is running high.He told me "140/100 and something". He couldn't remember the diastolic (bottom number). That in itself concerns me. He has to watch his diet and sodium intake of course. They think it may be related to "ONE" of his diagnoses of multiple distrophy. He has so many different ones its just hard to tell.
    All in all he is in good spirits but I hear the concern in his voice. He usually tells me when he is scared about health issues and last night I could tell he wanted to but just never got there. I tried to reassure him they will find out the cause and get it fixed as soon as they can.
    Keep the prayers coming I am sure he can use all you have right now.
    Hugs
    Rhonda

Re: Update on Brandon

Morning Rhonda,

Thank you for the update on Brandon. Please let him know that we are all praying of him and are concerned about him.
    I'd like to send him a "I'm thinking about you" card - can you PM his address? Thanks, Ruby and Don
    sigpic Visit my fabric shopping cart YardageALaCarte.com - PM me for a 25% Off your Total Purchase Code, just mention "The Forum" in your message. Huggers, Ruby

Comment

Prayers for Brandon.
      Mary
      SW Missouri

Smile and the world smiles with you, frown and you frown alone.

Comment

So many hugs and prayers being sent for this special young man. He's touched so many of us so deeply.
        Sometimes, when there's a raging fire,
        it's best not to try to put it out with gasoline.

"...pal carajo con la negatividad..."

Comment

I hope they find out soon what is going on and get it resolved. I'll keep him in my prayers.
          Sharon

Comment

Praying for this young man.

Comment

Working...
            X