About our friend Brandon.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

About our friend Brandon.

For those of you who are familiar with my friend Brandon through the posts or the 2 quilts and several pillows we made for him a couple years ago.(He still talks about his quilts by the way)..(pictures of him and the quilts in my profile) I have some very troubling news to share with you...
    He has been having some pretty significant cardiac issues for several weeks now. He called me a few weeks ago and told me he was having episodes of tachycardia ( rapid heart rate) off and on for quite a while but had recently made his mom aware of them. Well he called me the other night and told me he got very sick very quick while he was on a horse during his horse therapy session. He also told me he is now having a heart rate of over 100 during the night while he is in bed sleeping. Not good. I am very concerned for him. He is a miracle. For those of you not familiar with him he was not expected to live past 1 month old and is now 20 years old.
    He had an appointment with the cardiologist at Vanderbilt Hospital in Nashville Tenn. today. I text him at 6 this morning to remind him to call me with what he finds out today. It is now 6:30 and I haven't heard from him.
    Please pray for this young man. His whole life has been a struggle and I am just sick at what he is now having to deal with.
    I will let you know when I hear from him.

Re: About our friend Brandon.

Prayers going out to Brandon. Hopefully it is a simple fix with meds or even a pacemaker.
    K is for Karen 😊​..................
    Cremation - My last hope for a smokin' hot body.

Before you speak,
    T - is it TRUE?
    H - is it HELPFUL?
    I - is it INSPIRING?
    N - is it NECESSARY?
    K - is it KIND?

Comment

Hopefully he is just celebrating good news. I will keep you and Brandon in my thoughts and well wishes.

Comment

I'm sorry to hear this, Rhonda. I'm praying for him.
        sigpicwww.whisperofrose.blogspot.com

Scottie Mom Barb

Comment

Prayers for Brandon and healing light. Please keep us posted, I know you will but he has a special place in our hearts. Like you I'm worried about these rapid cardio episodes.
          sigpic Visit my fabric shopping cart YardageALaCarte.com - PM me for a 25% Off your Total Purchase Code, just mention "The Forum" in your message. Huggers, Ruby

Comment

Prayers for Brandon. Thanks for keeping us posted Rhonda.
            *~* Myrna *~*
            *~* Quilters lead pieceful lives *~*

Comment

Prayers for Brandon.
              Be blessed,
              Sandy

God has a plan and it is a good plan.

Comment

Prayers for Brandon and you too.(( (Rhonda)))
                sigpicMiss Sheri

For me, it's all about Love, . . . Always!

Comment

Prayers are on the way.
                  Peggy:icon_hug:

Comment

(JAYZEE! I was SO new when you put that quilt together! I hope my blocks didn't throw you too much off....)

He's a man. In other words, you're not going to get LIVE coverage.
                    I'm sure he's fine....
                    Now if you said his heart rate was 200 bpm, I'd be concerned.....
                    I really need to get off the exclamation point.
                    It may give people the idea that I'm bright and cheerful all the time....

Comment

Rhonda, thanks for letting us know. I started thinking about him because someone on the forum recently mentioned him in reference to the wonky star quilt. Please share with him that we are all praying for him. Hopefully this is a fluke and he'll be right as ever soon.
                      Sometimes, when there's a raging fire,
                      it's best not to try to put it out with gasoline.

"...pal carajo con la negatividad..."

Comment

So sorry to hear of Brandon's health issues . It was indeed a privilege to know him through you and to make those special quilts for him. I hope the docs can fix him up quickly with some meds and he'll be back to feeling good soon.

Comment

My thoughts and prayers go out to Brandon
                          Good friends are like quilts, they age with you but, never lose their warmth

Lori

Comment

Praying for our boy, Brandon, now!
                            Success is liking yourself, liking what you do, and liking how you do it.
                            Maya Angelou

~Megan~

Comment

Rhonda, I am so sorry to read this! I will definitely say some prayers for Brandon. Thank you for letting us know. You're so right, he IS a miracle and I think of him often.

Blondie
                              Sewing mends the soul.
                              sigpic

Do the math; count your blessings
                              Laughing is good exercise. It's like jogging on the inside.

http://pinterest.com/vintageprims/boards/ Unless we are creating we are not fully alive
                              ~ Madeleine L'Engle

Comment

Working...
                              X