I really do love my daughter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I really do love my daughter

There's only one thing worse, in this whole universe, is if those donuts were CHOCOLATE!

My oldest used to hide food in his room. Every year, when he went to spend a week with the Grands, we would spring clean his bed room. He was so lucky the bugs did not discover his stash! We did not starve the kid, he was born hungry and was so skinny.
    Vonnie

Comment

I have given up trying to hide things from my oldest. She is 6 inches taller than me (5'11" at 13). We have made an agreement that some things will be eaten after her 3 sisters go to bed. If it is really special, the rare Toblerone, I do hide it in my room. The girls are not allowed in there without permission. Even then, it is usually in the back of my closet.

When my younger brother was a teenager, he would eat whatever my mom had set in the fridge for her lunch the next day. He always blamed it on the basement dwellers. He tried to convince my mom that we had homeless people living n our basement and they foraged through the fridge every night. She did not buy it, of course.
      Jenni :icon_wave: :icon_evil:

Comment

wishes she had kids

Comment

My sweet, darling husband, whom I love very much, does the same thing. I've learned to stash my goodies like a squirrel stashes nuts. I share...but at my pace!

Comment

Originally posted by Preeti View Post
            Did you really need all that sugar and processed junk? IMO, she did you a favor :-)
            I know Preeti, but DANG!! And no, I did not need all that sugar, BUT it was one of those very small packages of donuts (I think there was like 6 mini donuts) and I had been craving them and not letting myself have them which resulted in me eating everything else in the house. 2 that's all I was going to have a promise !!!
            Last edited by EmmaB; March 25, 2014, 07:55 AM. Reason: explaining myself
            Sharon

Comment

Working...
            X