Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I had a beautiful visitor to day!

Hi

I got to spend some very good loving time to day with my Josefine!

She was in a good mood and so was I!

I am happy !!

She is colorful both inside and out! Here is some picture!
    And fun to be around when she is in good spirits!

I got her a Big fluffy pink bunny to be her buddy while she will be at the place. To comfort her and to be there for her.

She has not let that bunny out of her sight not once! So even a 15 soon to be 16 year old still has a little girl inside!

Annika
    Attached Files
    sigpic

God, Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
    The stash to make a quilt to help me cope,
    A quilt to give to comfort those I love in times of hurt, fear and uncertainty.
    And the courage to keep on sewing when life itself seems held together by a single thread of hope.

Re: I had a beautiful visitor to day!

She is BEAUTIFUL!! Glad you got to spend some quality time together. I'm behind...where is she going?

Comment

Wonderful for you Annika.
      SandyWhite
      Ocala, Florida
      http://handpiecing.blogspot.com

Comment

What a great day. Love her blue hair She will have her good days and bad days, and hopefully the bad will get less and less. Glad she shared a good day with you. Just don't rush anything and think she is better because the good out number the bad. She is getting the help you both need. When she finally comes home we all hope it will be forever.
        Dolores :lol::icon_heh:

Comment

Originally posted by WendyI View Post
          She is BEAUTIFUL!! Glad you got to spend some quality time together. I'm behind...where is she going?

If you look up the thread Daughter update, there you have all the info.

Hugs
          sigpic

And the courage to keep on sewing when life itself seems held together by a single thread of hope.

Comment

How exciting for both of you. I am so happy she is getting the help that she needs. Hang in there mom. Our little girls never truly grow up. I love her hair, she is a beautiful young woman.
            Blankets wrap you in warmth, quilts wrap you in love

Marilyn......
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Doloris View Post
              What a great day. Love her blue hair She will have her good days and bad days, and hopefully the bad will get less and less. Glad she shared a good day with you. Just don't rush anything and think she is better because the good out number the bad. She is getting the help you both need. When she finally comes home we all hope it will be forever.
              I am well aware of what you are saying. This is a looooong journey.

But for now I am happy that for this moment she is relativly happy!

I have no time frame on how soon she will go to that place but I think realtive soon, Maybe within a month.

I will probably know more next week
              sigpic

Comment

Your daughter is very pretty!
                TODAY IS A GOOD DAY...TO HAVE A GOOD DAY...Genny

Comment

Thanks for posting the pictures. Glad to hear you had a chance to visit.
                  Goodbye Europe! Hello California! Home sweet home.

Comment

Oh Annika, I hope this helps to be sure! ((((HUGS)))) to you both. She is a gorgeous girl. (((((HUGS))))) to you both and wishing all the very best to her. I know when I struggled I had to make the decision to take care of ME. It was hard to do but once I decided to do it, the road was a lot smoother.

Comment

So happy for you, Annika! Praying for many more good days for both of you.
                      Blessings,
                      ~ Sally \0/

Comment

I really am glad that you got to spend a day with your daughter. Sounds like things may smooth out and all will be ok in time. Take care of yourself and let your daughter be taken care of where she needs to be for now. And I know it is easier said than done.

Comment

I'm glad you got to spend good time together. Keep taking one day at a time...there are many praying for both of you.
                          *~* Myrna *~*
                          *~* Quilters lead pieceful lives *~*

Comment

She is sooooo pretty. Hope the bunny comforts her. She will have something to hold onto. I'm glad you enjoyed the visit.
                            Peggy:icon_hug:

Comment

Annika, I'm excited that she came to see you - like we say around here, Baby Steps. She'll come back to her roots soon - we're all still holding you in our prayers. And she is a beautiful young lady. Must take after Momma!!
                              Sometimes, when there's a raging fire,
                              it's best not to try to put it out with gasoline.

"...pal carajo con la negatividad..."

Comment

Working...
                              X