Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pure Water!

Hi

Now we have fresh and pure water again! No more boiling!

Wohoo!

sigpic

God, Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
    The stash to make a quilt to help me cope,
    A quilt to give to comfort those I love in times of hurt, fear and uncertainty.
    And the courage to keep on sewing when life itself seems held together by a single thread of hope.

Re: Pure Water!

Glad the boiling is over. I often wonder, with the smell of our water, if it shouldn't be boiled . . .
    Sometimes, when there's a raging fire,
    it's best not to try to put it out with gasoline.

"...pal carajo con la negatividad..."

Comment

I'm fortunate to live over one of the richest aquifers in the country, and I will never take that for granted. That said, it saddens me that water has become an issue for you guys.
      When you can't drink water from the faucet, let alone BATHE, you really don't have much, at all. You could live in the grandest of homes, but if you can't trust your water supply, what do you have, really?
      It's a soap box I easily step up on. SORRY.
      PLEASE pay attention to what industry is going on AROUND you! PROTECT your water source!
      I'll probably end this thread (SORRY, Annika), like I've done before.....
      I really need to get off the exclamation point.
      It may give people the idea that I'm bright and cheerful all the time....

Comment

Originally posted by New York Sue View Post
        I'm fortunate to live over one of the richest aquifers in the country, and I will never take that for granted. That said, it saddens me that water has become an issue for you guys.
        When you can't drink water from the faucet, let alone BATHE, you really don't have much, at all. You could live in the grandest of homes, but if you can't trust your water supply, what do you have, really?
        It's a soap box I easily step up on. SORRY.
        PLEASE pay attention to what industry is going on AROUND you! PROTECT your water source!
        I'll probably end this thread (SORRY, Annika), like I've done before.....

The enviroment is Worth to protect!

That said, we have a very Clean nature and this was due to One leeking toilett. That happens to be in the building that holds the water resovoir.

So just major unlucky.

But now all is well again!

sigpic

God, Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
        The stash to make a quilt to help me cope,
        A quilt to give to comfort those I love in times of hurt, fear and uncertainty.
        And the courage to keep on sewing when life itself seems held together by a single thread of hope.

Comment

Working...
        X