Is anyone watching Resurrection?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is anyone watching Resurrection?

I watched it on demand today. I don't know what to think about it. Is it religious, paranormal? I only watched it because I wanted to take a break from a Dr apt and some FUN fabric shopping

I hope it's not like Lost where you watch the whole thing and they are all in heaven. Lamest ending ever! I invested four years into that dang show
    "People were created to be loved. Things were created to be used. The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved and people are being used"― Dalai Lama XIV

Re: Is anyone watching Resurrection?

It begins here next week (I'll be on my way to hospital and therefore unable to watch it and we can't record terrestrial channels - only Foxtel!)
    Jane

http://jtct-jane.blogspot.com.au

Comment

Yessssssssss! We are watching it! Never watched Lost, so I can't compare the two. It keeps you guessing!
      pat.

No rain....no rainbows!

sigpic

If you can't be nice.....BE QUIET!

Comment

I have it taped but have not had the time to watch it yet. This weekend probably
        Karen
        Life is short - Live everyday to the fullest

Comment

- dang I missed it again . . I guess I better set the dvr - heck I forgot to set that . . I better write myself a note . . L*~
          2015 is here
          Be Bold and Bravely put one foot in front of the other :)

Comment

Yes I'm watching.

Not sure what to think yet.

And I LOVED Lost!
            "You've never really learned to live until you've done something for someone for which they can never repay you." ~Ralph Hall

"Party like a BLOCK-STAR"

Comment

We're watching Resurrection. It has an intriguing plot. The first two episodes were really good...can't wait for more!
              sigpicwww.whisperofrose.blogspot.com

Scottie Mom Barb

Comment

I've been watching it. I'm not sure which direction it's going to take, but it is keeping me wanting more.
                Cil
                A quilt is a blanket of love
                http://www.pinterest.com/cil3612/boards/
                http://www.creativelyhomemade.etsy.com/

Comment

Also watching - although I do wonder how they are going to sustain this. Kinda reminds me of that show on USA - the 4400. But those people just went missing, not proven to be dead and came back. I can't remember how it turned out - I lost interest after a season or two.

Right now this is still holding my interest - I definitely want to see what's in the caskets!! I hope it goes somewhere interesting. Kind of a big build up right now...
                  Vicki
                  Is a Nine Patch part of a 12-Step program? :icon_beuj:

Comment

I keep forgetting about it but a friend of mine is all into it. I'll have to see if I can watch it on abc.com
                    Sharon

Comment

After the last show where the one guy was out digging in the woods, my husband said he thinks he was part of a robbery and was digging up where they $$ was hidden. Then the man he attacked was his partner who did something w/all of it. I am clueless.....still trying to figure out of they are zombies or what!
                      pat.

No rain....no rainbows!

sigpic

If you can't be nice.....BE QUIET!

Comment

I only watched the first one. I guess I better catch up before you guys leak too much!
                        "People were created to be loved. Things were created to be used. The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved and people are being used"― Dalai Lama XIV

Comment

Originally posted by bubba View Post
                          After the last show where the one guy was out digging in the woods, my husband said he thinks he was part of a robbery and was digging up where they $$ was hidden. Then the man he attacked was his partner who did something w/all of it. I am clueless.....still trying to figure out of they are zombies or what!
                          I feel the same way as your husband, but not sure if the same thing is going on with the father that's going on with Jacob. Still a mystery...lol
                          Cil
                          A quilt is a blanket of love
                          http://www.pinterest.com/cil3612/boards/
                          http://www.creativelyhomemade.etsy.com/

Comment

I was hesitant to watch it as I thought it may have me in tears the whole episode but instead I think it's more kind of strange and not sure where they are headed with the story??? I'll give it a few more episodes...

Comment

Originally posted by jness View Post
                              I think it's more kind of strange and not sure where they are headed with the story??? I'll give it a few more episodes...
                              Agree. I'll try a few more..maybe
                              SandyWhite
                              Ocala, Florida
                              http://handpiecing.blogspot.com

Comment

Working...
                              X