Waling Dead 3/16

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Waling Dead 3/16

Well whatcha think? Not going to give it away in case you're on the west coast but....OMG.
    Last edited by soul60s; March 16, 2014, 08:24 PM. Reason: fat fingers
    Hugs,
    Joanne

There are no mistakes, only happy accidents. - Bob Ross

A girl needs to surround herself with TONS of happiness.
    Happiness = fabric!:icon_woohoo:

Re: Waling Dead 3/16

Yea it's to early!!! Darn you! lol
    🌺 Lorie

Comment

Omg indeed.... i want to find out about that smoke/fire too
      Finished is way better than perfect! :icon_bigsmile:

Comment

OMG ditto!
        Have a Sewonderful Day,
        Mary T.

Comment

Oh my hubby is so hooked on this.
          SandyWhite
          Ocala, Florida
          http://handpiecing.blogspot.com

Comment

There are only two episodes left! I dont see how they are going to tie this up in two shows. I think the fire is from the bikers.
            Hugs,
            Joanne

Comment

Wow, that was intense!! I was thinking the fire was from burning bodies. Only two episodes?
              🌺 Lorie

Comment

Well, the hubby and I decided that the fire was from the house that Daryl & Beth set ablaze last week. James seems to think that since these zombies are basically kinda stupid they were probably drawn to the fire and just walked into it.

I guess it makes sense since nothing actually kills them (again) except the shot to the head.

I am still sniffing over what happened last night. When can we talk about it? LOL - I mean how much spoiler protection are we suppose to give when the title of the thread is "Walking Dead" - would seem kinda obvious there is talk about the episode going on here.
                Vicki
                Is a Nine Patch part of a 12-Step program? :icon_beuj:

Comment

Ahh Viki I think you might be right about the fire. We are watching it a week apart and I forget they are still in day to day. I teared up at the end too. Poor Carol.
                  🌺 Lorie

Comment

Hulamoon - I think part of me wants it to be the fire set by Daryl & Beth because it helps me to think that everyone is still close by and will soon be back together. LOL

This show is so depressing sometimes but I still find myself drawn to it! What kind of awful life this is! The only thing you think about all day everyday is surviving. No careers, no hobbies (no quilting!) just finding food & water and not becoming zombie chow.
                    Vicki
                    Is a Nine Patch part of a 12-Step program? :icon_beuj:

Comment

I think it's safe to talk about it. It has been broadcast from coast to coast. The episode blew me away. I didn't think of the house burning but it does make perfect sense. They all have to be close. They were all on foot except the bus and we know what happened there. So they would be close. At first I though that maybe the biker gang was doing a bonfire with zombies at the main target but now that you all mentioned the house I realized my idea was stupid. Lolol. So, I called what was going to happen last night on friday at work. Saw this coming. Now I think beth is going to be killed by that biker gang. Bet they were the ones who took her. Probably going to rape and kill her. Not like there are a lot of women out there so I could see that happening.
                      Hugs,
                      Joanne

Comment

If you want to go that far about raping and killing. Maybe they will keep her as a sex slave. I hope the story doesn't go to far off the deep end. But the creep factor did come in about the two girls. Wasn't expecting that. But it is cable TV after all. lol

I just watched the whole first season of Bates Motel on Netflix. That's a weird one too, But I got addicted. lol
                        🌺 Lorie

Comment

Originally posted by Hulamoon View Post
                          If you want to go that far about raping and killing. Maybe they will keep her as a sex slave. I hope the story doesn't go to far off the deep end. But the creep factor did come in about the two girls. Wasn't expecting that. But it is cable TV after all. lol

I just watched the whole first season of Bates Motel on Netflix. That's a weird one too, But I got addicted. lol
                          Actually it isn't really the deep end. Think about it. If the world became like that, it would be a very real factor in trying to survive. Every man and woman would have to worry about that because there is evil out there. No one would be safe from bad guys.
                          Hugs,
                          Joanne

Comment

I wonder if you would be safe on an island. What if it was air borne? It would be cool if the idea came up to get to a dock and sail away and the zombies were there on the other side. lol
                            🌺 Lorie

Comment

Originally posted by Hulamoon View Post
                              I wonder if you would be safe on an island. What if it was air borne? It would be cool if the idea came up to get to a dock and sail away and the zombies were there on the other side. lol
                              I saw that movie! The newer (not classic) Dawn of the Dead.

I think it is airborne. How else does everyone in the world get it? Not like it can be avoided by not breathing... oh wait, then you'd be a zombie. LOL They never did say HOW people got it, right? Did I forget? Almost time for bed. Brain-dead. Oh wait, that would mean I'M a zombie.... yup.
                              Last edited by soul60s; March 17, 2014, 04:29 PM.
                              Hugs,
                              Joanne

Comment

Working...
                              X