Cirque de Soleil

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cirque de Soleil

Thanks to my good friend we are off to see Cirque de Soleil. So looking forward to a day out. I was told a few months ago that I needed to start living again. That life was for the living so off I go to start living once again. Today it is Cirque de Soleil and then not next Sunday but the following it will be a Haunted Cemetery tour in New Orleans.

Re: Cirque de Soleil

Thinking of you always Lonna, Enjoy!
    ~Kathy~

Comment

Hi Lonna.......hope you'll have a great time at the show. We went to one of those shows in Orlando a couple of years ago.
      "I'm putting together a list of 100 reasons why I am NOT relentless!" - Sue Heck, The Middle

Leonard: For God's sake, Sheldon, do I have to hold up a sarcasm sign every time I open my mouth?
      Sheldon (intrigued): You have a sarcasm sign?

Comment

Sounds like fun! I hope you enjoy yourself.
        K is for Karen 😊​..................
        Cremation - My last hope for a smokin' hot body.

Before you speak,
        T - is it TRUE?
        H - is it HELPFUL?
        I - is it INSPIRING?
        N - is it NECESSARY?
        K - is it KIND?

Comment

Have a great time, they do a great show!
          Vicki C:icon_hi:

Comment

The Cemetery tour sounds like fun. I hope you have fun and yes, you need to start living again.
            Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

Comment

Yeah for you getting out and about!!
              Sometimes, when there's a raging fire,
              it's best not to try to put it out with gasoline.

"...pal carajo con la negatividad..."

Comment

Th is is a big step for you. How wonderful! I'm sure your husband is smiling down at you and proud of you. He'd want you to find happiness. Bless you!
                Toni ... If I keep sewing long enough, will they make their own dinner?

Comment

Enjoy Cirque de Soliel! I saw a tent production of it in St. Louis, it is such an amazing experience. Your eyes didn't know where to focus, because something amazing was happening everywhere!

Comment

Lonna, you'll love the Cirque de Soleil, we've seen all but the risqué on Vegas. Love, the Beatles was my favorite but you can't go wrong. You two will have a wonderful time.

The Haunted Cemetery Tour would be something Kat and I would love to join you on. Actually Zander would too! We just watch the Ghost Hauntings last night.

You're going to have to post your adventures...

Huggers, Ruby, Don, Kat, Matt and the kids
                    sigpic Visit my fabric shopping cart YardageALaCarte.com - PM me for a 25% Off your Total Purchase Code, just mention "The Forum" in your message. Huggers, Ruby

Comment

It will be good for you to get out. Enjoy yourself, Lonna! Hugs, Barb
                      sigpicwww.whisperofrose.blogspot.com

Scottie Mom Barb

Comment

Good for you Lonna......let me know how it is, I have been wanting to go!
                        "She who dies with the most fabric wins"

Ecclesiastes 9:10 "Whatever your hand finds to do, do it with all your might, for in the realm of the dead, where you are going, there is neither working nor planning nor knowledge nor wisdom."

Julie
                        :D

Comment

Thanks all! It was a awesome show felt like a little kid not knowing which way to look. Always afraid I was going to miss something. Then to add to the enjoyment of the show there was a man sitting some where near me who was wearing the same cologne that Wayne always wore. Made me feel like Wayne was watching down on me and was there with me. What a wonderful night!

Comment

have fun. you're lucky to have a good friend right now.
                            :icon_wave:Joan

Comment

So glad you had a great evening, Lonna!
                              "I'm putting together a list of 100 reasons why I am NOT relentless!" - Sue Heck, The Middle

Leonard: For God's sake, Sheldon, do I have to hold up a sarcasm sign every time I open my mouth?
                              Sheldon (intrigued): You have a sarcasm sign?

Comment

Working...
                              X