X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jerry's wife
    replied
    Re: Hello Everyone!

Nice to meet you Misa, and thankful that you are well enough to be able to quilt again! Bravo to you on beginning Weight Watchers - most difficult thing in the world (to me) is to lose weight AND you are exercising! Good Girl!

Leave a comment:

• pcbatiks
    replied

Hi Misa.........so glad you're back with us! I've missed you too!

Leave a comment:

• Bubby
    replied

Hi Misa and welcome back. I've missed you....glad you are feeling well enough to get back into your sewing room.

Leave a comment:

• Sew Perfect
    started a topic Hello Everyone!

Hello Everyone!

Hello! How are all of you doing? Thank you to those of you who have contacted me via instant messaging and the U.S. mail. The Missouri * Forum is full of some of the kindest and most thoughtful people in the world!

I am back in my sewing room after a couple of months of not sewing! I had a few things going on with my eyes again, but while I haven't been sewing or on the forum, I've been concentrating on good health. I've begun going to Weight Watchers with my friend and have begun exercising at least 5 days a week. I've lost a few pounds and it's slow, but still trucking right along.

I am so happy to be back to reading the threads on here and seeing the wonderful quilts, totes, table runners and other projects you all have been showing off. Also, I am excited to get on my Josephine quilt, as it is so close to being finished!

I just wanted to jump in here to say hi to all of you and welcome to all the newer folks that I've missed out on. Have a happy afternoon and as always - Happy Sewing!

Your Forum Friend,
    Misa
Working...
X