It's the little things...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's the little things...

... that I'm thankful for today. Like new windshield wipers that DH had put on my car a couple of weeks ago when he had the headlight replaced. Drove home in the rain last night and could actually see!

What "little thing" are you thankful for today?

Re: It's the little things...

I'm so thankful that youngest DD seems to be healing from complications of celiac disease and is doing well in college. Also, that oldest DD, who graduates from college in May, has an awesome job lined up.

Comment

The sunshine!!!
      Sharon

Comment

Good apple season has begun here in Brazil. Also temperature is in low 90's vs. 100's.
        "Never stop believing that fighting for what is right is worth it"
        Hillary Clinton

Comment

I am thankful for the next 3 days I am off and get to spend with my DD
          ~ Tracy

Comment

I'm thankful for many things in my life, but the new adventure I'm about to have living in the Netherlands is currently on my mind. I'm heading there on Sunday. I have a long list of items I could add to "little things I'm thankful for." It's a good question to ask since it makes us stop and realize just how lucky we are.
            Goodbye Europe! Hello California! Home sweet home.

Comment

I'm thankful my ethics class is over with.
              I did well, looking forward to Counseling Theories that begins today.
              One class closer to my MA.

Comment

Thankful that I ran into an old friend yesterday. Looks like now we both have the flexibility to spend more time with one another.

Comment

Steve's family that surrounds me and isn't afraid to call me for help in the little things of our daily lives...

Comment

Many of you know that I have a 15 yo Pomeranian named Toby Bean who makes my world go 'round. He has had a severe dry hacking cough for about 5 days with no relief using his prescribed cough medicine. He is already on a heart medication and a diuretic. I took him to the vet today fearful that his heart condition is progressing. I am thankful that his heart is doing well, the heart condition isn't progressing and he just has a touch of bronchitis and was given an antibiotic.

BTW, Toby Bean was rewarded with a cone from McDonalds and he has promised me that he will do his best to live until he is 26yo!!!
                    Last edited by Auntpiggylpn; March 13, 2014, 11:43 AM.

Not all wounds are so obvious. Walk gently in the lives of others - Unknown Author

No one has ever become poor by giving - Anne Frank

http://www.etsy.com/shop/thequiltedpig

Comment

Today I am thankful that my husband did not leave the dogs out for an extended period of barking at leaves blowing and I was able to sleep in!!
                      pat.

No rain....no rainbows!

sigpic

If you can't be nice.....BE QUIET!

Comment

Right now I am sitting outside in the sunshine! I am very thankful for that!
                        "I'm putting together a list of 100 reasons why I am NOT relentless!" - Sue Heck, The Middle

Leonard: For God's sake, Sheldon, do I have to hold up a sarcasm sign every time I open my mouth?
                        Sheldon (intrigued): You have a sarcasm sign?

Comment

My dog curled up at my feet while relaxing and browsing Block magazine.
                          Beth

Procrastinate. It frees up time to quilt!

Comment

I am thankful that this morning I could get out of bed without pain...
                            Home is where your mother is..........;)

Comment

Today, my 17 month old GD talked to me on the phone, and said 'MITZ?' on voice recognition...
                              I'm known as Mitzy, in the GM world.
                              I LOVE it!
                              I really need to get off the exclamation point.
                              It may give people the idea that I'm bright and cheerful all the time....

Comment

Working...
                              X