Ohio Folks Check In

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ohio Folks Check In

A friend of mine from Ohio posted on FB about a terrible accident in Ohio, on the Ohio Turnpike in Sandusky County. 50 injured...please let us know you are alright.
    Blankets wrap you in warmth, quilts wrap you in love

Marilyn......
    sigpic

Re: Ohio Folks Check In

2 fatalities, state trooper pinned under car, transported to hosp with severe injuries but not life threatening. Turnpike closed both east and west bound. I 480 closed with multiple car accident.
    North coast of Ohio is a mess. High winds, blowing snow and ice. temp is 18* Accidents Everywhere!!!!

60 miles south in Canton where I live we got a light dusting of snow, and it rained this morning, but stopped and high winds dried roads enough to avoid most of the ice. Still windy, but snow has stopped here.
    Dolores :lol::icon_heh:

Comment

Thanks for checking in Delores.
      Blankets wrap you in warmth, quilts wrap you in love

Marilyn......
      sigpic

Comment

No real problems here... Just very nasty weather....

Sandy from Cincinnati

AKA Kermit

Comment

I took a vacation day...I could have made it to work but didn't want to deal with the wind and snow coming home. We got the sleet, ice, snow and wind.
          Shirley aka buckeyequilter
          I work to support a sewing habit that I don't have time for, because I work!

Comment

All fine here, just crappy weather. Accident was about 40 minutes from here! Wow what a mess they had, glad that there were not anymore injuries than what they had.
            Dawn

Comment

Working...
            X