Happy Happy Mama!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy Happy Mama!

Here's my son Joshua, post cataract surgeries, working his ART! I know how in his element he is, and how close he came to loosing this ability. Seeing this picture this morning just made me SMILE!

1920106_10151979495578531_741500753_n.jpg
    sigpic~~Libby~~

Quilters make great comforters.

Friendship is sewn with love and measured by kindness.

Re: Happy Happy Mama!

Libby, that is FANTASTIC! What a nice looking son, and what a miracle that his sight was saved.
    sigpicMiss Sheri

For me, it's all about Love, . . . Always!

Comment

Wonderful! Is that an Irish harp I see in the background? I would love to learn how to play that instrument!

Comment

You must be thrilled...Nice looking young man. Jean, there is NOTHING wrong with your eyes...I had to look again.
        Blankets wrap you in warmth, quilts wrap you in love

Marilyn......
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jean Sewing Machine View Post
          Wonderful! Is that an Irish harp I see in the background? I would love to learn how to play that instrument!
          It is indeed Jean. His girlfriend (from Tennessee) plays that, as well as the fiddle and guitar, and now he's got her singing too! With his guitar playing talent they're quite a duo!

I should mention that Josh's bald head isn't chemo related. He's been shaving it for years. Since the day he inherited the paternal hairline!
          sigpic~~Libby~~

Comment

Great news that he's seeing well enough to get back to his great art works. Wonderful artistic couple he and his DGF make, no wonder you are so proud of them.

Comment

So happy for Joshua and for you!
              "I'm putting together a list of 100 reasons why I am NOT relentless!" - Sue Heck, The Middle

Leonard: For God's sake, Sheldon, do I have to hold up a sarcasm sign every time I open my mouth?
              Sheldon (intrigued): You have a sarcasm sign?

Comment

That is wonderful! It sounds like they make a great couple. So happy for you and your family.
                Cil
                A quilt is a blanket of love
                http://www.pinterest.com/cil3612/boards/
                http://www.creativelyhomemade.etsy.com/

Comment

What wonderful news! They sound like a lovely and talented couple! OO a harp I would love to learn but alas have no musical talent at all except singing in the shower...which by the way sounds magnificent... LOL
                  sigpic:icon_hug: Iris Girl = April = fabric, Fabric FABRIC!!
                  Time spent with cats is never wasted.
                  Sigmund Freud

Comment

Libby, that is wonderful! I would say prayers definitely were answered for your handsome guy

Comment

I am sitting here dancing in my chair, Libby! What a good looker he is and what talent! I do believe our Josh's are kindred spirits.
                      Big hugs to you AND josh.

Originally posted by EnumclawGramma View Post
                      Here's my son Joshua, post cataract surgeries, working his ART! I know how in his element he is, and how close he came to loosing this ability. Seeing this picture this morning just made me SMILE!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]70438[/ATTACH]
                      Sewing mends the soul.
                      sigpic

Do the math; count your blessings
                      Laughing is good exercise. It's like jogging on the inside.

http://pinterest.com/vintageprims/boards/ Unless we are creating we are not fully alive
                      ~ Madeleine L'Engle

Comment

So happy for both of you!
                        Lisa

M*QC forum is full of the best people!

I'm not just buying fabric, I am supporting the economy...

A bad day in the sewing room is better than a good day at the office.

Comment

Originally posted by Blondie View Post
                          I am sitting here dancing in my chair, Libby! What a good looker he is and what talent! I do believe our Josh's are kindred spirits.
                          Big hugs to you AND josh.
                          I've told ya Blondie.....our Josh's are very similar personalities from what I can tell. Figures, huh?
                          sigpic~~Libby~~

Comment

Working...
                          X