Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Computer HELP!

Ok, I have no idea what I did, but this is what's happening;

In my bookmark tabs I was trying to get jenny's youtube put back into my tabs menu. Didn't happen. I ended up with a "sidescreen" that showed about 2" of Jenny's tutoral, that I think, was from youtube. But here's my problem. Somehow the screen page has filled up my entire computer screen and I can undo it. I don't have access to the top of my screen, nor anything on my dock. The only page I can get to is the forum. I've tried turning the computer off (forced) then back on..no change. When I right click there's no option to resize the screen.

Can anyone help me???
    :icon_hiya: Coleen

"I expect to pass through this world but once. Any good I can do, or any kindness I can show, let me do now, for I will not pass through this way again."

Re: Computer HELP!

wow, I wish I could help!
    can you right click at the top and get a menu to do anything like resize your internet surfing program? Pretty sure ALT + F4 will close it, but you might still have the same issue if you can't resize it.

Comment

Yay Rose! I found a very little space at the center top of the screen and rt. clicked it and it let me undo the resize. I had been rt clicking to the top left side and it didn't show anything helpful.
      Everything is now normal, WHEW!
      :icon_hiya: Coleen

"I expect to pass through this world but once. Any good I can do, or any kindness I can show, let me do now, for I will not pass through this way again."

Comment

There should be a window button on your keyboard...try this
        Mary
        SW Missouri

Smile and the world smiles with you, frown and you frown alone.

Comment

YAY!!! So happy you got it back to normal!

Comment

Working...
          X