Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you are new to the forum since January 2014, would you please. .....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you are new to the forum since January 2014, would you please. .....

Reply here posting your "handle" or "screen name" along with your state and how long you have been quilting. I want to wish you all welcome, so going to try and herd some cats and do a group welcome to ya'll!

Megan aka Bellasquilts
    Success is liking yourself, liking what you do, and liking how you do it.
    Maya Angelou

~Megan~

Re: If you are new to the forum since January 2014, would you please. .....

Hi! I am Gina. I live in Alabama and have been quilting about a year.

Comment

Mary Ann aka maryanns66
      Brand new to quilting. Sewing since I was a child and made most of my clothes as a teenager. Bought my first embroidery machine in 1999 and embroidery, too.
      Florida, USA

Comment

Crystal, medic5204, from MS
        Been quilting and sewing since the middle to last half of 2013. Love creating things!

Comment

I'm Bob (BobW) and I live in Jefferson City, MO. I have been quilting about six months.

Comment

Norma here,
            Consider myself a newbie - lots of garment sewing for my girls when they were small; had made table runners before (SITD) but never a full quilt - currently working on two with more planned soon

Comment

I'm Jenni or GSArcher. I have been quilting off and on since my teen years. I've been sewing since I was little. The joy of having a seamstress for a mom. I am now raising the next generation of quilters and seamstresses.
              Jenni :icon_wave: :icon_evil:

Comment

Hi! I am Shea and I am from Missouri. Glad to be here!
                May your day be blessed. :icon_wave:

Shea Michelle

Comment

Lynn, from Michigan. Been sewing for many years. Quilting about three. Thanks to forum learning many things. Thanks and hugs, Lynn

Comment

Hello there, I am Preeti from Sterling, Virginia.
                    Newbie, Quilting since 2013.
                    Preeti
                    http://sewpreetiquilts.blogspot.com/

Comment

Hi - I am DBAZ and I am from Arizona and have just started guilting

Comment

Hello bjsmith57 new to quilting since August 2013 I reside in Arizona.
                        bjsmith57

Comment

Hello. I am Kerry (KerryA). I live in Washington state and have been quilting on and off for the past 5 years or so. I have made 6 quilts. I am currently working on 3 and have a stash and list of a few more I want to make. It is becoming addicting finding patterns I want to try.

Comment

Originally posted by Preeti View Post
                            Hello there, I am Preeti from Sterling, Virginia.
                            Newbie, Quilting since 2013.
                            Preeti,

I am a few hours from you!
                            :icon_wave:

Have a wonderful day!

Friend me on Facebook under Kelly Howell Faulconer

Comment

Mary Ann, I'm about an hour from you! I'm in okeechobee!

Comment

Working...
                              X