Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sawyer says Good Morning Aunts and Uncles.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sawyer says Good Morning Aunts and Uncles.

We tried to do a little arts and crafts project with little man. We were supposed to all 3 use out hand prints but babies are a lot better at making messy paint covered fists than doing open-finger hand prints.

He and mom are looking forward to a relaxing day of chilling at the house while daddy has to go to work.

We are meeting the friend who I whined about the other day and her husband for dinner tonight. This will be the first time I've seen her since the incident. I hope things go smoothly.

I hope all of you have a great day and Happy Quilting!

Sleepy Man

Bright eyes
    Loosely based on a true story.

Re: Sawyer says Good Morning Aunts and Uncles.

I love your craft project! Yes, it's hard to get an infant to relax and open their hand. Have a good dinner and perhaps you can squeeze in a comment about how little time you have with Sawyer and Tabitha. This might pave the way for refusing a visit if needed. Hugs.....
    sigpicwww.whisperofrose.blogspot.com

Scottie Mom Barb

Comment

He sure is getting big. And his hand and foot print came out great. Something that will last a life time for him.
      So glad he is healthy and mom and dad are settling in to being great parents. Thank you for keeping us updated.
      sigpic
      Hugs Ann

Comment

Awwww....he's so sweet Love the hand and foot prints.
        Shirley aka buckeyequilter
        I work to support a sewing habit that I don't have time for, because I work!

Comment

I love your "Art project" That will surely be treasured his whole life. Thanks for the update and beautiful pictures!
          Donna

Comment

Morning Sawyer, You, mom and dad did really good art work, looking forward to more masterpieces in the future.

Comment

That is so precious! You'll remember these days forever with a keepsake like that! Sawyer is quite a good artist!

Comment

Your art project is wonderful!!! Wow he is getting to be a big boy! so handsome. Have a great dinner and enjoy your wonderful family.
                sigpic:icon_hug: Iris Girl = April = fabric, Fabric FABRIC!!
                Time spent with cats is never wasted.
                Sigmund Freud

Comment

Good morning, Ryan, Tabatha & Sawyer!! Ryan, I'm thinking you will have to add another room to the house to store all the keepsakes that will be created by your family. Have a great day!
                  Gerri

Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we are here we might as well dance.

Comment

What a sweet boy! Don't forget that all children's art projects must spend the required amount of time on the refrigerator door before they make it to a frame or memory book.
                    Judy

Comment

Sawyer is sooo cute! Love your artwork, it reminds me of the one below that is the logo for a local foundation. The angel wings are the handprints of the sisters, the angel body is the footprint of their little brother and the halo represents their unborn brother.

*~* Myrna *~*
                      *~* Quilters lead pieceful lives *~*

Comment

What a beautiful, awesome craft project! That will be a life-long treasure!!

Good morning, sweet Sawyer! You are truly a little cutie-pie!!
                        Courage is being scared to death, and saddling up anyway. ~John Wayne

Quilting is my passion . . . chocolate is a close second!

Comment

Pictures like this really do affirm my believe in the "Higher Power"
                          Thanks for keeping us up to date!!!! hugs GrammaBabs..
                          "Each day well-lived and Happy;
                          that's all there is to Life!"

Comment

Ryan, so cute!! How great would a quilt be with a series of these be!
                            Mary
                            SW Missouri

Smile and the world smiles with you, frown and you frown alone.

Comment

Beautiful art project! Making so many memories with little Sawyer! Precious pics of sawyer

Comment

Working...
                              X