Happy Mothers Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy Mothers Day

Couldn't pass up the chance to log in and wish you all a Happy Mothers Day! Hugs and love, Jan L
    Home, where each lives for the others and all live for God! ><(((((o>

Re: Happy Mothers Day

Right back at ya, Jan. HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO ALL OUR FRIENDS AT MISSOURI STAR AND ON OUR FORUM!!!!! Have a marvelous day!

Make sure you read "Baking with your child" under the DAILY DEAL. Really cute!
    Goodbye Europe! Hello California! Home sweet home.

Comment

I hate Mothers Day
      "DO NOT CRITICIZE UNTIL YOU HAVE WALKED A MILE IN MY SHOES."
      :icon_heh::icon_wave::

Comment

Why do you hate Mother's Day, Lisa?

Comment

I think we all need to give Lisa an extra special Mothers Day Hug.
          I'm passing on my special wishes for everyone. I usually don't get anything from my kids - heck I'm happy if I get a hug that I don't have to ask for.
          I have to run and get to church early to get the bulletins there on time.
          I'll check in before I run to Dad's early this afternoon.
          ((((((((((((HUGS for LISA))))))))))))))))))).
          http://www.flickr.com/photos/quiltsbytrish
          http://quiltdreaming.blogspot.com
          http://pinterest.com/TrishLapp

What if you woke up today and the only things you had were the things you thanked God for yesterday? :icon_hug:quilting trish

Comment

Happy Mothers Day to you all!!! Extra Hugs for Lisa

Comment

Good Morning Friends
              Drizzly, chilly but still a nice day to snuggle in. I need to finish up a small needle keep for my Mom and then church and then dinner and then - hmmmm, it is Mother's Day right?
              Perhaps I should just sit and do nothing. yeah, right like that is gonna happy.

Enjoy!
              Sewing mends the soul.
              sigpic

Do the math; count your blessings
              Laughing is good exercise. It's like jogging on the inside.

http://pinterest.com/vintageprims/boards/ Unless we are creating we are not fully alive
              ~ Madeleine L'Engle

Comment

Rebecca its just that l've spent 18 years of my 20 yr marriage doing the IVF program and have lost 19 embryos which didnt become pregnancies and 1 which did and took 11 yrs to concieve and it died at 8wks... so weve lsot 20 all up and l'm 45 yrs old.

Originally posted by rebeccas-sewing View Post
                Why do you hate Mother's Day, Lisa?
                "DO NOT CRITICIZE UNTIL YOU HAVE WALKED A MILE IN MY SHOES."
                :icon_heh::icon_wave::

Comment

Good morning and Happy Mother's Day, all! Lisa, sorry this is a bad day for you . Good to see a post from JanLuna! Getting concerned that we haven't heard from our Paula lately. Hope she's well.

It's a beautiful, cool sunny day here in NJ. We have to go grocery shopping - not my fave activity - but we're making the most of it and taking the Mustang and putting the top down, yay. Going to Joann's first for batting and thread, which is the icing on the cake lol. My azaleas are outrageous and the birds are singing, hope everyone makes the most of their day today.
                  There's still time to change the road you're on - Led Zeppelin, "Stairway to Heaven"

Comment

Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers, mothers to be and mothers of the heart. I had one mother, but many who influenced me (mothers of the heart). Lisa, I'm sorry this is such a difficult day for you. God bless and take care.

Comment

Happy mothers day to all. Lisa I'm sorry this is a difficult day for you. Going to my MIL's for hamburgers and hotdogs. Hopefully a nap and then some sewing. Just about have all my squares cut for the block swap and then I can start sewing. Oh well HAPPY MOTHERS DAY ALL.

Comment

My heart-felt sorrow for Lisa - today is the first 'birthday' of one of my granddaughters who decided to stay in Heaven instead of living here with her family. It is a painful day in that sense. So, Lisa, I do understand your grief.

Spending part of the day with my 95-year-old mother, who knows not who I am. At least she gets excited when 'anyone' comes to visit. Saw her Thursday and she was conjugating Latin verbs as she glided back and forth in her wheelchair. Got to love her.

I hope everyone has a wonderful day.
                        Sometimes, when there's a raging fire,
                        it's best not to try to put it out with gasoline.

"...pal carajo con la negatividad..."

Comment

Of course this is a hard day for you, Lisa. You've had your heart broken so many times with each one leaving a big hole. It makes sense you hate the day as it is like opening those wounds all over. May you get some comfort in knowing that some women understand your pain. Wishing all the Mother's a nice day, as well as all those that have passed to a better place. It is your day....so SEW!!!!!
                          As Quilting Trish says....'extra hugs for Lisa"

Comment

Lisa,

I lost two along the way and that was difficult. I can't imagine going through so many disappointments. I'm so sorry. I totally understand why you hate this day.

Rebecca

Comment

Happy Mother's day to all of you. We don't celebrate until the first sunday in June.

Hope you all had a nice day.
                              sigpicgreetings from the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg

Michèle

Comment

Working...
                              X