Walking Dead 2/23

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Walking Dead 2/23

I was feeling a little tense watching this one. There were lot's of story lies going on too. It was good to see Michonne smile though. I'm so curious about this town everyone is heading to!
    "People were created to be loved. Things were created to be used. The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved and people are being used"― Dalai Lama XIV

Re: Walking Dead 2/23

I thought Rick leaving the bathroom door open was so great. Good thing that guy went downstairs instead of coming out the wide open window...I still have to watch it again like every week. I always miss stuff..
    Have a Sewonderful Day,
    Mary T.

Comment

I watched it but didn't. I was starting a new job the next day and took a sleeping pill 15 minutes into it. I saw it all but don't remember a lot. I do remember Rick under the bed. Did he get out? How? Someone jog my memory with the story lines. I'm sure I would remember with a little help.
      Hugs,
      Joanne

There are no mistakes, only happy accidents. - Bob Ross

A girl needs to surround herself with TONS of happiness.
      Happiness = fabric!:icon_woohoo:

Comment

Joanne you can watch again online at amc.com or comcast.net
        Rick climbed out a window when the guy fell asleep. But he killed a guy in the bathroom to do it..
        Have a Sewonderful Day,
        Mary T.

Comment

Originally posted by soul60s View Post
          I watched it but didn't. I was starting a new job the next day and took a sleeping pill 15 minutes into it. I saw it all but don't remember a lot. I do remember Rick under the bed. Did he get out? How? Someone jog my memory with the story lines. I'm sure I would remember with a little help.
          Michonne was bonding with Carl.

Rick got stuck in the house with intruders.

Glenn was taken by a new group, but the group had to follow him instead.

Do you have on demand?
          "People were created to be loved. Things were created to be used. The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved and people are being used"― Dalai Lama XIV

Comment

I'm really going to have to start watching this.
            My friends call me Peggy
            The government calls me Mary Margaret

Proverbs 13:22 A good person leaves an inheritance for their children’s children.

Comment

Originally posted by mary3100 View Post
              Joanne you can watch again online at amc.com or comcast.net
              Rick climbed out a window when the guy fell asleep. But he killed a guy in the bathroom to do it..
              I have it DVR'd but won't have time until saturday. As a matter of fact I am off to bed in about 20 minutes. I can't believe I am going to bed at 8 pm. Ugh. Okay I don't remember that part but you aren't spoiling it for me. I am sure when I do see it I will remember. Brain is over tired. Spent yesterday and today just sitting there reading software manuals. Tomorrow will be more of the same until I get my company sign-ons. That could be days to months.
              Hugs,
              Joanne

Comment

Originally posted by Hulamoon View Post
                Michonne was bonding with Carl.

Rick got stuck in the house with intruders.

Glenn was taken by a new group, but the group had to follow him instead.

Do you have on demand?
                I do but no time until saturday.
                Hugs,
                Joanne

Comment

Originally posted by soul60s View Post
                  I do but no time until saturday.
                  I don't think I gave too much away.

Comment

Working...
                  X