replied
    Re: daughter in hospital

Any news on your daughter?

Leave a comment:

• New York Sue
    replied

Depression is a tough, tough road.
    I hope and pray she finds the help she needs, and a healthy 'normal' returns to your home, Annika....

Leave a comment:

• pcbatiks
    replied

Annika..........my heart goes out to you.........this must be so upsetting. Know that we are all praying for you and your daughter. So sad to hear this. Prayers & hugs to you.

Leave a comment:

• Monique
    replied

Annika, sorry to hear your news this morning. I can not imagine what you are going through. Hopefully she will get the help she so desperately needs. Hugs to you.

Leave a comment:

• stationarymom
    replied

i am so sorry for your pain. i hope all goes well.

Leave a comment:

• Panda
    replied

So sorry to hear this Annika. Sending up prayers for you and your daughter for healing.

Kathy

Leave a comment:

• PeggyM
    replied

Annika, I am so sorry. I lost two cousins and almost lost a brother and daughter to depression fueled suicide. I pray for an effective treatment for your dear daughter.

Leave a comment:

• Ginny B
    replied

Annika, I am so sorry. {{{{{Hugs}}}}} to you.

Leave a comment:

• janluna
    replied

Annika, You and your family will be in our prayers. Your DD is in a safe place. We will pray the doctors will be able to connect with her. Take care of you. That is important right now. Love, Hugs, and Prayers, Jan L.

Leave a comment:

• TRLSRL72
    replied

Praying for you and your daughter.

Leave a comment:

• Jess1377
    replied

Hugs to you and your daughter Annika, sending up prayers ((((Annika))))

Leave a comment:

• Sandy Navas
    replied

My heart is breaking with you, dear Annika. I pray they provide her the support she so desperately needs. Those teenager years are the worst and having lost her father must also weigh heavily on her heart. Stand beside her, but insist on the care and therapy she needs. Hugs, dear one!

Leave a comment:

• Grandma G
    replied

Annika - so very sorry to hear this latest news. Will keep you and your daughter in my prayers.

Leave a comment:

• snippet
    replied

Oh my. That is heartbreaking news. As someone who has major depressive episodes and has been hospitalized for suicide, I feel for your daughter. I'm sure you are worried about her well being too.

If you like the facility and her doctors, then perhaps she should stay there awhile. I got a lot out of my stays in the hospital. There's nothing like hearing from others about their depression and how they cope with it. I knew they understood me more than anyone else did - even my doctors.

Sending you a big hug and lots of prayer.

Leave a comment:

• Mimis-quilts
    replied

Annika...I too suffer from depression and anxiety, and though I never tried to commit suicide, I certainly understand how others can get to that point. Your daughter is in the best place possible for her at this time. Please know that you and your dd are in my thoughts and prayers. Take care of yourself too...as I tell family of my patients, "you aren't any good to any one else if you are sick too".

Leave a comment:

Working...
X