daughter in hospital

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: daughter in hospital

Annika, I am so sorry, But as someone who struggles with major depression I can tell you that she's in the best place possible right now. I have been hospitalized three times for suicidal thoughts/plans, and each time they were able to help me get better. I still struggle with depression, but am not suicidal at all.

Please take care of yourself. I am praying for you both.
    Gayle

Comment

Annika, I am so sorry to hear this. Having her in a place where she can be monitored closely and get help is a blessing at this moment, but very hard on you. I'll keep you both in my prayers.

Comment

Sending prayers up to you and your daughter. Please stay strong for her.
        Jackie J
        sigpic

Comment

Annika, så otroligt ledsamt att höra det. Jag har inte sett till dig här lika mycket som vanligt och har oroat mig... Jag förstår att ni har det jättejobbigt! Hoppas ni får bra hjälp, att detta är en (stor) sten på vägen uppåt. STOR KRAM.
          ~ Anna ~

My Pinterest

Comment

Lord, have mercy.
            Cyndi

“Have courage for the great sorrows of life and patience for the small ones; and when you have laboriously accomplished your daily task, go to sleep in peace. God is awake.” - Victor Hugo

Comment

So sorry for your pain! I will be thinking of your family in my prayers!
              ~ Connie ~

Comment

I am so sorry to hear about your daughter. Maybe she will get the help she needs. Don't give up.
                Joyce "She who dies with the most fabric wins!!"

Comment

Annika, I can only imagine what you are going through but My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.
                  Visit my Flickr page, sewing and cakes!
                  http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/

Comment

Annika, I'm so sorry but thankful that your daughter did not succeed. I hope she will get the care, medication, and counseling she needs to work through this dark time and find peace in her life. My prayers for your family.
                    *~* Myrna *~*
                    *~* Quilters lead pieceful lives *~*

Comment

Sending, hugs, prayers and best wishes your way.
                      Preeti
                      http://sewpreetiquilts.blogspot.com/

Comment

Healing-Prayers.jpg Sending healing prayers for your DD and angel prayers for you during this difficult time. praying for you pink angel.jpg

Comment

Annika - Dear Sweet Annika - I feel your pain and am praying for you. My DD2 has suffered most of her life from severe anxiety, depression and Anorexia. Get your rest, food and prayer - if that is what helps you. I always have to remember to put my own mask on first (as the stewardesses say). Please Keep us posted so we know how to pray for you.- Lilly

Comment

Annika, prayers that your daughter finds the help she needs now. Huggers and prayers for you that you find the strength to keep going, I know this is terribly hard on you. One feels helpless when a child goes into such a dark place. Hopefully with the right medication and support she can find her way out.

Huggers, Ruby
                            sigpic Visit my fabric shopping cart YardageALaCarte.com - PM me for a 25% Off your Total Purchase Code, just mention "The Forum" in your message. Huggers, Ruby

Comment

I am so sorry, stay strong.
                              Blog
                              http://divinedaisydesigns.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

{{{HUGS}}} Prayers for all of you
                                Thank you,

Ginny K

Comment

Working...