Max learned to fly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Max learned to fly

Oh my gosh! The winds just arrived with fury, about 50MPH. My daughter just took Max out a few minutes ago for a quick duty and the wind blew him over on his side! His 25 lbs. stepped out into the wind from behind a mound of snow and off his feet he went! He looked at her, like what the heck? It's funny but I tell you, he ran like heck back to the door. I doubt that he'll be going out again tonight! Hope the wind dies soon. It's scarey! Stay safe everyone.

Re: Max learned to fly

Wow that would be scary for a little dog. The girls went to take their dog out after school and she wanted no part of it. I was almost glad I had put on a few extra pounds.
    Blankets wrap you in warmth, quilts wrap you in love

Marilyn......
    sigpic

Comment

Oh no! My Chihuahuas would have been blown away... I just took them out, and I think the wind has come and gone here.

Poor little guy...

Sandy from Cincinnati

AKA Kermit

Comment

Poor Max! That is quite a gust to blow over a 25 pound dog! Stay safe in this crazy winter weather we are having all over the country.
        Courage is being scared to death, and saddling up anyway. ~John Wayne

Quilting is my passion . . . chocolate is a close second!

Comment

We had a Small Animal Warning yesterday because of the high winds.
          sigpicwww.whisperofrose.blogspot.com

Scottie Mom Barb

Comment

Poor Max! I don't think that my dog would have even wanted to go out. She is a good dog but doesn't like wind.

Comment

Working...
            X