Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Having a bad time

Hi

I have a bad time right know with my daughter and feeling a bit upset.

Lots of thoughts is running in my mind and I am searching for answer where there might not be any.

Just feeling low and in the dumpster.

Annika
    sigpic

God, Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
    The stash to make a quilt to help me cope,
    A quilt to give to comfort those I love in times of hurt, fear and uncertainty.
    And the courage to keep on sewing when life itself seems held together by a single thread of hope.

Re: Having a bad time

Sorry you are feeling low. Sending hugs your way.

Comment

Even in tough moments keep the faith. Hugs coming from here as well
      Karen
      Life is short - Live everyday to the fullest

Comment

Hi Annika, I hope you feel better soon.

Comment

Dear Annika, I am so sorry you are going through such hard times. There are really no words to say to take away your pain, but I will try to help carry your pain through prayer and friendship. I think of you and your daughter often.

I went through a similar time with my daughter at age 16 through 18 and thought the worst might happen to her. She is now a beautiful mother of three and my friend. Have hope. Know that I will have hope for you when you cannot muster any.

I will pray God's mercy on you and your family. God's gentle mercy and love.
          Cyndi

“Have courage for the great sorrows of life and patience for the small ones; and when you have laboriously accomplished your daily task, go to sleep in peace. God is awake.” - Victor Hugo

Comment

Annika big cyber hugs to you.
            ​Robyn

Comment

I am so sorry you are feeling sad, I really hope you feel better soon!!

(((( hugs ))))
              It ain't no sin to be glad you're alive!

www.memoryquiltsbyklasien.nl

Comment

Annika, i'm praying for you and your daughter. I hope things get better for you both soon. Life of a teen can be rough, same for a teen's parents!

Comment

I have 5 children - all teenagers and young adults. I know what you're going through. The people we love the most can also hurt us the most. Things will turn around. They always do. However, sometimes it sure seems to take a long time. You are stronger than you think you are.

Comment

Thank you all for trying to make me feel better!

I am so glad for you all!

This is a work in progress and there will be many up and down along the way.

Right know it is a down. And it is hard. Luckily I am a very stubborn person with a strong will.

We will get trhough this eventually but right now the road seams very loong.

Hugs to all of you

Annika
                    sigpic

God, Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
                    The stash to make a quilt to help me cope,
                    A quilt to give to comfort those I love in times of hurt, fear and uncertainty.
                    And the courage to keep on sewing when life itself seems held together by a single thread of hope.

Comment

Oh is there any more complex relationship than between mother and daughter? But I have been down this rough rode twice now and both times by my girls and I came out the other side stronger and closer. I pray the same for you and your daughter.
                      Courage is being scared to death, and saddling up anyway. ~John Wayne

Quilting is my passion . . . chocolate is a close second!

Comment

Sending you hugs.
                        Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

Comment

(((HUGS))) for you and your daughter Annika. You will be in my prayers.
                          Donna

Comment

I'm sorry you are felling so low. I don't hug, but can send doggie kisses your way. All three of them would love to cheer you up.

Comment

I hear ya. I have an almost total disconnect from my step-daughter right now. She graduates Highschool and moves in with her Mom in June. I am to the point that I am hoping she matures and returns in a moment that is better than now. It is out of my hands now.

Good luck to you! Hugs to you. Don't let it tear you down.
                              :icon_wave:

Have a wonderful day!

Friend me on Facebook under Kelly Howell Faulconer

Comment

Working...
                              X