Wish me luck!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wish me luck!!

Tomorrow I am going to talk to my boss. I feel I am being harassed and discriminated against because of a permanent handicap I received several years ago from an injury I sustained at work.

I see it going a few ways.....

He will think I am crazy, in which case I will be hiring an attorney and start a lawsuit against them....

He will agree with me and put an end to what has been going on....

Or, he will put a temporary ceasefire in place and I will be contacting Social Security and applying for a disability retirement.

After thirty one years, you would think one would be treated a little bit better and it makes me very sad.
    pat.

No rain....no rainbows!

sigpic

If you can't be nice.....BE QUIET!

Re: Wish me luck!!

Good luck Bubba. I hope your boss pays attention & puts a stop to the harassment.
    Some people are just bullys & they need to learn that it is NOT acceptable.
    May the road rise up to meet you...
    May the wind be always at your back...
    May you be in Heaven a half hour before the Devil knows you're dead...
    Patt :icon_wave:

Comment

My fingers and toes are crossed for you. I will be interested in how it goes for you. Wish it could be an easy process because I would think about it too
      Karen
      Life is short - Live everyday to the fullest

Comment

At least you are starting out reasonable and looking for solutions. That often makes a difference on how those things go. Easier to work together than fight it out.

Prayers for a good boss and an easy time of it.
        Be who you are and say what you feel
        because those who mind don't matter,
        and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss

http://www.toggpine.wordpress.com

Comment

Good luck Pat..I'll be thinking of you and I hope you get the outcome that is best for you.
          Cil
          A quilt is a blanket of love
          http://www.pinterest.com/cil3612/boards/
          http://www.creativelyhomemade.etsy.com/

Comment

Praying for you Bubba. That sounds like a heavy load to carry.

Comment

Originally posted by bubba View Post
              Tomorrow I am going to talk to my boss. I feel I am being harassed and discriminated against because of a permanent handicap I received several years ago from an injury I sustained at work.

I see it going a few ways.....

He will think I am crazy, in which case I will be hiring an attorney and start a lawsuit against them....

He will agree with me and put an end to what has been going on....

Or, he will put a temporary ceasefire in place and I will be contacting Social Security and applying for a disability retirement.

After thirty one years, you would think one would be treated a little bit better and it makes me very sad.
              It makes me really angry to hear this is happening to you and it is wrong! I agree, talk to your boss. Being harassed and discriminated is against the law and most businesses take this very seriously and if your boss is smart he will put a stop to it immediately. If not, I agree that you should talk to an attorney.
              TODAY IS A GOOD DAY...TO HAVE A GOOD DAY...Genny

Comment

Good Luck and hoping that the outcome is one that is Best for You.

Comment

Hope everything goes well for you. No one should be harassed or discriminated against ever. I will keep you in my prayers that your boss takes care of this immediately.
                  ~ Tracy

Comment

I wish you luck....very sorry to hear about this....will say some extra prayers.....
                    ~Kathy~

Comment

Good luck. Congratulations for speaking up and standing up for yourself. That is the only way to change thing.

Comment

hoping for the best outcome for you (((Hugs)))
                        sigpic:icon_hug: Iris Girl = April = fabric, Fabric FABRIC!!
                        Time spent with cats is never wasted.
                        Sigmund Freud

Comment

Good Luck, it takes guts to confront an issue head on, you are a very brave lady. I hope it turns out exactly like you want it to and you won't have to take legal action. Please let us know how it goes.

Comment

Hi Pat
                            That you are taking the initiative is a good thing. That your boss has not noticed this before is concerning. Good luck sweetie pie. I agree with the others - discrimination and harassment are not to be tolerated.
                            Sewing mends the soul.
                            sigpic

Do the math; count your blessings
                            Laughing is good exercise. It's like jogging on the inside.

http://pinterest.com/vintageprims/boards/ Unless we are creating we are not fully alive
                            ~ Madeleine L'Engle

Comment

Praying for a good outcome. Good for you standing up for yourself!
                              Courage is being scared to death, and saddling up anyway. ~John Wayne

Quilting is my passion . . . chocolate is a close second!

Comment

Working...
                              X