OMG!! Enough is ENOUGH

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OMG!! Enough is ENOUGH

So I have been sewing along and on the computer and doing laundry. Not looking outside. I finally pulled the drape back to see what it was like and OMG not again!! Please momma nature have mercy on us.snow 001.jpgsnow 002.jpg
    sigpic:icon_hug: Iris Girl = April = fabric, Fabric FABRIC!!
    Time spent with cats is never wasted.
    Sigmund Freud

Re: OMG!! Enough is ENOUGH

I hope you get a break in your weather soon. I'm also done and DONE with winter weather.
    sigpicwww.whisperofrose.blogspot.com

Scottie Mom Barb

Comment

Our temperatures have risen and we may expect rain or freezing rain in the days ahead. No matter which way you look at it, YUCK!!!
      Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

Comment

I don't have what you do, but this gal is DONE with winter. I have been seeing robins and other birds. Hoping that is a good sign.
        Blankets wrap you in warmth, quilts wrap you in love

Marilyn......
        sigpic

Comment

So how about we add a little freezing rain to the mix?!
          JAYZEE! It's going to be a fun ride into work tonight....
          I really need to get off the exclamation point.
          It may give people the idea that I'm bright and cheerful all the time....

Comment

It's only pretty if you don't have to go out in it, shovel it or haven't been looking at the same scene for weeks! Hang in there. Spring will eventually get here!

Comment

I hear and agree with you April, although it is a beautiful warm-34 & sunny-beautiful day here today, they predict a drop in temp and another snowstorm tomorrow!
              Beth

Procrastinate. It frees up time to quilt!

Comment

Originally posted by Iris Girl View Post
                So I have been sewing along and on the computer and doing laundry. Not looking outside. I finally pulled the drape back to see what it was like and OMG not again!! Please momma nature have mercy on us.[ATTACH=CONFIG]68944[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]68945[/ATTACH]
                Dang girl, I thought we had a deal between us - no more snow! That looks like our place last week. Right now we are getting rain, rain and more rain. Thunderstorms expected today and the rest of the week. We are so soggy from melting snow and rain.
                April, hang in there. I am dreading the sound of thunder since the old heads here have a few sayings.
                1. Thunder in winter means snow is on the way
                2. When snow sticks around longer than two days, it is waiting on more for company
                We have both. WAH!!!!!!!!!!
                Sewing mends the soul.
                sigpic

Do the math; count your blessings
                Laughing is good exercise. It's like jogging on the inside.

http://pinterest.com/vintageprims/boards/ Unless we are creating we are not fully alive
                ~ Madeleine L'Engle

Comment

Beautiful! But I agree...enough is enough!
                  Shirley aka buckeyequilter
                  I work to support a sewing habit that I don't have time for, because I work!

Comment

I love how pretty it is from my windows, but I won't go out and drive in it. Don't forget that spring brings with it lots of rain and mud!

I'm just praying that my roof holds up under all this snow and the rain we're supposed to get later in the week. I'm rather fond of my roof staying above the attic and not inside of it.
                    Cyndi

“Have courage for the great sorrows of life and patience for the small ones; and when you have laboriously accomplished your daily task, go to sleep in peace. God is awake.” - Victor Hugo

Comment

Pretty to look at but we've seen enough Mother Nature, how about showing us some warm weather for a change of scenery!
                      If you could choose to be anything choose kindness.

Visit my Flickr page, sewing and cakes!
                      http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/

www.pinterest.com/cathyfiebe/boards

Comment

Well, I am almost inclined to agree that enough is enough.
                        Sitting in my office I look out the window to see sweet sweet sunshine and melting snow piles. Run to lunch and don't even bother to put a coat on... just jeans and t-shirt... love it, 38 degrees. Glad I enjoyed it while I could. Weather forcast for around noon tomorrow is another 5-8" of the fluffy white stuff with wind 40 -50 mph. Calling for Blizzard conditions. I'm thinking I may have to talk to my boss about working only until 11 or so tomorrow and then heading home. We will see what happens. Boss is due to fly out to San Diego tomorrow, hope her flight makes it out.
                        :icon_wave:Lisa

Comment

So far here in Southern Iowa looks like tomorrow mainly rain and possibly a couple inches of snow, but northern Iowa is in a blizzard warning.
                          TODAY IS A GOOD DAY...TO HAVE A GOOD DAY...Genny

Comment

Thank you for sharing your snow pic's . . . living in the south - I welcome the pic's of the snow

I've been busy with LLC yearly renewal/paperwork and I had to get up and shut the sliding glass door -
                            the A/C came on . . *ugh*~ . . .

dang . . now that I've gotten up out of my biz chair - now I want something to eat - and it's to early for dinner *ugh ugh*~
                            2015 is here
                            Be Bold and Bravely put one foot in front of the other :)

Comment

It looks pretty. We have had warm temperatures so everything is muddy and water puddles everywhere.

Comment

Working...
                              X