Happy Monday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy Monday

I have to say the presidents words were welcome last night. I'm listening to all the news reports. And let me say May osama bin laden rest in H**L! For all the people, even his own, that he killed. That's all I have to say except God Bless our Military. God Bless our special ops people. And God Bless America! Hugs, Jan
    Home, where each lives for the others and all live for God! ><(((((o>

Re: Happy Monday

I would like to hear what President Obama had to say. I guess I'll google and see if there's anything there. Being over here in London I'm out of touch with what's going on at home.
    Goodbye Europe! Hello California! Home sweet home.

Comment

GOD
      BLESS
      AMERICA
      Sewing mends the soul.
      sigpic

Do the math; count your blessings
      Laughing is good exercise. It's like jogging on the inside.

http://pinterest.com/vintageprims/boards/ Unless we are creating we are not fully alive
      ~ Madeleine L'Engle

Comment

Well, I was at Dad's when the news flash came across the screen. I did mention that I didn't think Bin Laden would be in Heaven last night.
        Of course, now I won't find out what Brody was told by William when Nora had Brody's baby - but the news about that no good SOB was quite welcome! Maybe now our brave men and women can concentrate on getting the rest of the bad guys and all come home soon.

Hugs,
        (Hope you all have a great Monday!)
        http://www.flickr.com/photos/quiltsbytrish
        http://quiltdreaming.blogspot.com
        http://pinterest.com/TrishLapp

What if you woke up today and the only things you had were the things you thanked God for yesterday? :icon_hug:quilting trish

Comment

Morning all!
          Just a check-in for a moment as I am changing sheets and flipping/turning the mattress, well, I guess you would say I am procastinating that last part! Yesterday was a productive quilting day even though in my comments yesterday I mentioned "flowers" and "BBQ", neither of which happend. After heading outside we decided it was too windy/cold to deal with neither the flowers or the bbq, so we went to the store and picked up stuff for lasagna for our Sunday family dinner. I made the lasagna to warm up later and BF fell asleep so I headed to my sewing machine. Happy that I now have 3/4 of the D9P quilting done! Can't wait to finish this one and move on to another project. Just wondering if anyone else got any sewing or quilting done this weekend?
          Time to get back to work!
          Patti
          "Like" me on Facebook @ Sweet Cherry Quilting to help spread the love of all things crafty and quilted!

Comment

Well Patti, I got some un-sewing done. Apparently I should not iron at 2AM. I didn't get the edges quite right and when I sewed the next piece on it made a strange little pocket at the points. I tried to ignore it, but they bugged me too much. So, un-sewing happened with some re-ironing, and now I have some re-sewing to get me back to where I had been. Insomnia sewing is not always productive sewing!

I too am glad they got Osama. I don't think it will be the end. I am sure it will make his followers angry. So we can probably expect some sort of retaliation. It is just nice to hear that we have finally accomplished a big goal with these wars. Our men and women are doing their best over there, but I think we would all like to see them home safely and the sooner rather than later.

Spring break is over for us, so I am off to get Em ready for school. She is so excited to go back! (Meeee too!)

Take care! Cathy
            Be who you are and say what you feel
            because those who mind don't matter,
            and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss

http://www.toggpine.wordpress.com

Comment

Woo Hoo, my bank has agreed to give me $100 towards two Quilts for Kids quilts. I'm tickled pink!
              There's still time to change the road you're on - Led Zeppelin, "Stairway to Heaven"

Comment

Originally posted by debinmalaga View Post
                Woo Hoo, my bank has agreed to give me $100 towards two Quilts for Kids quilts. I'm tickled pink!
                Congratulations!!!! What is the name of the bank? Might send some kids quilts over hahahahahha -kidding-
                sigpicgreetings from the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg

Michèle

Comment

Working...
                X