• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Waltons

Ralph Waite dies.. Good Night Daddy. x
    sigpic Christine.

Re: The Waltons

I was sad to see he passed. Didn't see much in the news either which was also sad.

Comment

I saw it on BBC on-line... One of my favourite programmes.. We have 4 episodes on a Saturday . Next one is starting , Spring fever next one is A Walton Easter. A day of The Waltons AND quilting , joy....
      sigpic Christine.

Comment

I watch the Walton's all the time I have it on in my sewing room (along with some other shows). On the channel I watch there is going to be some sort of tribute tomorrow.
        Shirley aka buckeyequilter
        I work to support a sewing habit that I don't have time for, because I work!

Comment

Shirley Temple, Sid Caesar, and Ralph Waite in one week.... sheesh... all beloved and fine actors

Comment

Another American treasure lost
            Happy Quilting!

Comment

Rest In Peace, John. You will be missed.
              sigpicwww.whisperofrose.blogspot.com

Scottie Mom Barb

Comment

what wonderful talents we've been blessed with in our time... The Walton's my favorite.. right now the Hallmark channel has something on demand that is so nice to have on while knitting or crocheting when I want to be sitting.. When Call the Heart.. check it out.. produced by Micheal Landon Jr.... of Little House on the Prarie fame.. another great show..
                "Each day well-lived and Happy;
                that's all there is to Life!"

Comment

RIP John, you will be missed.
                  Success is liking yourself, liking what you do, and liking how you do it.
                  Maya Angelou

~Megan~

Comment

RIP you will be missed. I don't think I ever missed an episode of the Walton's. Most recently he played Gibb's dad on NCIS. They has a piece on FB yesterday.
                    Blankets wrap you in warmth, quilts wrap you in love

Marilyn......
                    sigpic

Comment

We still love the Waltons! I gave the CD set to my DH for a Christmas gift one year. He loved it. We also loved Ralph Waite on NCIS. He had his struggles in life, but was a fine, fine actor and will be missed.

Comment

Ralph Waite also had a recurring role on Days of Our Lives as Father Matt. In fact he was mentioned yesterday, and it hasn't been but a few days since he was on the show. I know they tape in advance, so he may even be back.

Comment

Working...
                        X