• stationarymom
    replied
    Re: Great News

Congratulations! on being cancer free.

Leave a comment:

• AuntieVic
    replied

Yes that is great news. I always go for my mammogram, but have never heard that advice. Thanks to you I will not forget if I ever get asked if I want to wait for 3 months, or have a biopsy.

Leave a comment:

• Mpyles
    replied

Patty,

So good to hear! My sister was diagnosed with inflammatory breast cancer just after her 39 th birthday. Sadly, though she fought a heck of a fight she passed away just a few months before her 43rd. I am so happy to hear you are winning your fight, thank you for making everyone aware!!

Leave a comment:

• turena65
    replied

What a miracle... so happy you received a clean bill of health!

Leave a comment:

• ilive2craft2
    replied

What wonderful news! A couple of friends and a cousin of mine have all been treated for bc and I now faithfully get my mammogram every year. I used to put it off, but it just takes a few minutes.

Leave a comment:

• Auntpiggylpn
    replied

WONDERFUL NEWS!!!!!
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• ozziepuppy
    replied

That is wonderful! And a good reminder to those of us who are "overdue" for mammograms!

Leave a comment:

• easyquilts
    replied

I know about IBC, from hanging out on the Breastcancer.org forum, which came highly recommended to me. It was a great help when I had DCIS.

You really are lucky.... Very lucky... IBC is mean.... I 'm so happy for you.... Congratulations on dancing with NED (no evidence of cancer).

Leave a comment:

• PeggyM
    replied

That is great news! You must feel so relieved.

Leave a comment:

• Preeti
    replied

great news indeed! so happy for you.

Leave a comment:

• Madeforyouinma11
    replied

That's wonderful news! I'm so happy for you. I need to call for my appointment..I go in March every year.

Leave a comment:

• Learner quilter
    replied

I had a Mammogram appointment for the beginning of January, I cancelled it as I was working. 2 ladies here have posted about mammograms recently, I think someone up above is reminding me to call for another appointment. Time to look out the phone number.

Leave a comment:

• Loonwatcher
    replied

Great news! Hip hip hooray!

Leave a comment:

• grannyann
    replied

So happy for you. Congrats.

Leave a comment:

• HandsOffItsMine
    replied

A blessing indeed! I'm glad that you shared your good news as well. There are quite a few of us who are/have battled that bad monster "BC" and we need to encourage everyone to get those annual check ups.

Prayers to those sisters who are waiting for answers and those who are battling the beast - know that we are here for you!

Huggers, Ruby

Leave a comment:

Working...
X