X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tdimitrov77
    replied
    Re: Jesse loved Batman

Wow...it is really Beautiful how people have come together to support this grieving family! RIP Jesse. My prayers go out for this family!

Leave a comment:

• Jen7
    replied

Just when you think the world is so cold and uncaring, you hear a story like this. The outpouring of support for this young family is so touching.

Leave a comment:

• HandsOffItsMine
    replied

Glad to know that the town is showing their love for Jesse and his family. Prayers from our family and the FB Cyber Elves as well.

Leave a comment:

• GrammaBabs
    replied

Thinking of you and the family.. this is my hometown,,, we are quite a caring town... I now pray for Colton and his Mom and Dad to get thru this..B

Leave a comment:

• Bubby
    replied

This is so sweet and sad.

Leave a comment:

• kelliedi
    replied

May the Lord wrap his loving arms around the family and community as they mourn the loss of Jesse.

Leave a comment:

• pcbatiks
    replied

The Batman gesture was so sweet........praying for strength for this young family.

Leave a comment:

• Monique
    replied

Very touching article, thanks for sharing. I am sure Jesse is smiling from above.

Leave a comment:

• bubba
    replied

That is really nice, everything they did for his family. Even though it's a sad time, it looks like a lot was done to make it special for them.

Leave a comment:

• grannyann
    started a topic Jesse loved Batman

Jesse loved Batman

A young cancer patient lost his battle with brain cancer this week. Jesse Heikkila, who wanted to be a police officer someday, had his casket brought into the church with the help of a pallbearer dressed as Batman.

Take a moment to read and share Jesse's brave story: Family, 'Batman' mourn young brain cancer patient | South - WCVB Home

3570_10152206916914445_1091926349_n.jpg
    Last edited by grannyann; February 5, 2014, 12:00 PM.
Working...
X