Jesse loved Batman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jesse loved Batman

A young cancer patient lost his battle with brain cancer this week. Jesse Heikkila, who wanted to be a police officer someday, had his casket brought into the church with the help of a pallbearer dressed as Batman.

Take a moment to read and share Jesse's brave story: Family, 'Batman' mourn young brain cancer patient | South - WCVB Home

3570_10152206916914445_1091926349_n.jpg
    Last edited by grannyann; February 5, 2014, 12:00 PM.
    sigpic
    Hugs Ann

Re: Jesse loved Batman

That is really nice, everything they did for his family. Even though it's a sad time, it looks like a lot was done to make it special for them.
    pat.

No rain....no rainbows!

sigpic

If you can't be nice.....BE QUIET!

Comment

Very touching article, thanks for sharing. I am sure Jesse is smiling from above.
      Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

Comment

The Batman gesture was so sweet........praying for strength for this young family.
        "I'm putting together a list of 100 reasons why I am NOT relentless!" - Sue Heck, The Middle

Leonard: For God's sake, Sheldon, do I have to hold up a sarcasm sign every time I open my mouth?
        Sheldon (intrigued): You have a sarcasm sign?

Comment

May the Lord wrap his loving arms around the family and community as they mourn the loss of Jesse.
          :icon_wave::icon_woohoo:Kellie:icon_hi:

Comment

This is so sweet and sad.
            sigpicwww.whisperofrose.blogspot.com

Scottie Mom Barb

Comment

Thinking of you and the family.. this is my hometown,,, we are quite a caring town... I now pray for Colton and his Mom and Dad to get thru this..B
              "Each day well-lived and Happy;
              that's all there is to Life!"

Comment

Glad to know that the town is showing their love for Jesse and his family. Prayers from our family and the FB Cyber Elves as well.
                sigpic Visit my fabric shopping cart YardageALaCarte.com - PM me for a 25% Off your Total Purchase Code, just mention "The Forum" in your message. Huggers, Ruby

Comment

Just when you think the world is so cold and uncaring, you hear a story like this. The outpouring of support for this young family is so touching.
                  Quilts may come, and quilts may go, but the stitches stay the same.:icon_hi:

Comment

Wow...it is really Beautiful how people have come together to support this grieving family! RIP Jesse. My prayers go out for this family!
                    :D:DTyne:D:D

Comment

Working...
                    X