X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• aliaslaceygreen
    replied
    Re: Sandy and Blondie

Oh, Well. Glad I am not the only one who did a disappearing act! So so sorry, my day gets started and the darned FB and Twitter and....
    I HAVE been off at quilt retreat though! I got two tops finished, one that is TEN years old!!!

Leave a comment:

• Monique
    replied

All is good!

Leave a comment:

• Blondie
    replied

Marilyn, I think our Ruby was referring to my comment about receiving some "different" type of emails. I did not think anything here on this thread was anything but love and heartfelt concern for which I thank the good Lord for. It is always a good feeling to know that my back is covered.
    This forum is really a refuge for those who need a good pat on the back, kind word and in general, encouragement. Any off emails I get off get thrown off. lol. Life is too short to carry suckers of joy around.

Now for anyone who thinks otherwise, lighten up and stare at the picture below.

SMILE!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• auntiemern
    replied

What 'pot stirrers' could you possibly talking about? No one on this post said anything bad.

Glad to hear from you DF. Now go back to taking it easy and taking care of momma Ruth.
    Originally posted by HandsOffItsMine View Post
    Monique, you DIDN'T do anything WRONG! Don't let the "stirrers" get to you!

Huggers, Ruby

Leave a comment:

• HandsOffItsMine
    replied

Monique, you DIDN'T do anything WRONG! Don't let the "stirrers" get to you!

Huggers, Ruby

Leave a comment:

• Mpyles
    replied

Originally posted by Monique View Post
    My sincere apologies to Blondie and Sandy. I only started this thread to let them know that we love them and were missing them. THAT'S IT!!!!!!

GEEZ you really do have to be careful what you post around here.
    My apologies if I took it "off thread"

Leave a comment:

• Monique
    replied

My sincere apologies to Blondie and Sandy. I only started this thread to let them know that we love them and were missing them. THAT'S IT!!!!!!

GEEZ you really do have to be careful what you post around here.

Leave a comment:

• TRLSRL72
    replied

Blondie,
    I am very new to this forum, but I have to say that everything I have seen you post you have been nothing but kind and of course funny. If there are some that want to send you ugly emails, well then consider it their loss. On a better note, glad your toe is getting better. Hope to see you posting again.

Leave a comment:

• Blondie
    replied

My goodness, thank you everyone for being so concerned.

Hmm, what can I say. Let me list the top ten here in no particular order . . .

1. Mom
    4. did speak with Sandy on the phone once - no great grand, but we laughed like crazy together.
    2. pirated Wi fi does not like bad weather
    5. did receive some poorly worded and shameful emails
    3. big toe finally got some actual medicine from a real live doctor.
    6. laughed at above emails because after all, I don't understand ugliness from anyone I have shown kindness to
    7. Had a dream with Al Doan in it. He had become a famous commercial actor. Go, Al, GO!
    10. Whenever you get to wondering where I am at, heckfire shoot ! Come here to The Hill and live ONE day with me, still smile and then deal with stupidity which seems rampant everywhere today, still smile and - well, you get the picture.

Don't know what happend to 8 and 9. Perhaps they got lost somewhere in my mind but then, it's okay.

Leave a comment:

• dwil23
    replied

I too miss you both. I respect your privacy and your reason(s) for staying away, though. I feel sad because I have to think that since you both left at the same time, something hurtful may have been said or done, and neither one of you deserve that.

(((HUGS)))

Leave a comment:

• Miss Sheri
    replied

Hugs and Best Wishes to ALL of our dear friends, I know that life has a way of getting away from you from time to time, and you get so busy living, that you realize it's been awhile since you checked in. I get that way myself sometimes. But, I love you all, Always!

Leave a comment:

• Mimis-quilts
    replied

I agree with you Marilyn. Sometimes life has a way of distracting us from the things we love to do. Like when I was MIA due to school. Just can't do everything. Other's shouldn't feel or think badly...or worry unnecessarily. The will be back when they are ready.
    Originally posted by auntiemern View Post
    Mary and April, I don't think it is any form of punishment, so you shouldn't feel that way. Sometimes people just need a break. I pray they are enjoying their vacation from here and come back soon.

Leave a comment:

• kensington
    replied

I got the recipe from Sandy also, I am going to have to try it. She insists that she does not cook as often as I do, but she sure eats better! ROTFLOL! I won't speak for her in any way, other than to say... I am confident that her life is not in any danger.

Leave a comment:

• Iris Girl
    replied

I agree about the break things do get testy here and I know I also go to lurker mode from time to time. Just wish they would have said taking a break be back in a few days/weeks/months Glad is all ok with them

Leave a comment:

• auntiemern
    replied

Mary and April, I don't think it is any form of punishment, so you shouldn't feel that way. Sometimes people just need a break. I pray they are enjoying their vacation from here and come back soon.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X