Sandy and Blondie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Sandy and Blondie

My sincere apologies to Blondie and Sandy. I only started this thread to let them know that we love them and were missing them. THAT'S IT!!!!!!

GEEZ you really do have to be careful what you post around here.
    Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

Comment

Originally posted by Monique View Post
      My sincere apologies to Blondie and Sandy. I only started this thread to let them know that we love them and were missing them. THAT'S IT!!!!!!

GEEZ you really do have to be careful what you post around here.
      My apologies if I took it "off thread"
      Mary
      SW Missouri

Smile and the world smiles with you, frown and you frown alone.

Comment

Monique, you DIDN'T do anything WRONG! Don't let the "stirrers" get to you!

Huggers, Ruby
        sigpic Visit my fabric shopping cart YardageALaCarte.com - PM me for a 25% Off your Total Purchase Code, just mention "The Forum" in your message. Huggers, Ruby

Comment

What 'pot stirrers' could you possibly talking about? No one on this post said anything bad.

Glad to hear from you DF. Now go back to taking it easy and taking care of momma Ruth.
          Originally posted by HandsOffItsMine View Post
          Monique, you DIDN'T do anything WRONG! Don't let the "stirrers" get to you!

Huggers, Ruby
          Blankets wrap you in warmth, quilts wrap you in love

Marilyn......
          sigpic

Comment

Marilyn, I think our Ruby was referring to my comment about receiving some "different" type of emails. I did not think anything here on this thread was anything but love and heartfelt concern for which I thank the good Lord for. It is always a good feeling to know that my back is covered.
            This forum is really a refuge for those who need a good pat on the back, kind word and in general, encouragement. Any off emails I get off get thrown off. lol. Life is too short to carry suckers of joy around.

Now for anyone who thinks otherwise, lighten up and stare at the picture below.

SMILE!!!!!
            Sewing mends the soul.
            sigpic

Do the math; count your blessings
            Laughing is good exercise. It's like jogging on the inside.

http://pinterest.com/vintageprims/boards/ Unless we are creating we are not fully alive
            ~ Madeleine L'Engle

Comment

All is good!
              Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

Comment

Oh, Well. Glad I am not the only one who did a disappearing act! So so sorry, my day gets started and the darned FB and Twitter and....
                I HAVE been off at quilt retreat though! I got two tops finished, one that is TEN years old!!!
                ...Trish

(I'm sarcastic. Breathe deeply, then laugh...)

my blog-- http://www.aliaslaceygreen.com my photos --- http://www.rteest42.com

Comment

Working...
                X