Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Posted by Jesse's Dad

Jeff Heikkila with Suzy Gilbert Heikkila

Jesse update. So he wasn't able to be discharged because of a fiasco with the Home Therapy provider with the oxygen and CPAP machine. We tried to do a trial with the CPAP just before leaving the hospital and we had problems getting enough oxygen to Jesse and he was having trouble breathing an his 02 Sat dropped to the low 80's and even to the 70's at one point . So we decided to stay another night and work out all the bugs. With all the hassle it seems Jesse's lung capacity was set back and now requiring more oxygen than before because of the Desats. He is back on CPAP for now to help his lungs recover. The nurse from the home care provider didn't seem very confident in what she was doing and not sure if she is even certified to set up respiratory machines, so she needed help from the hospital staff. I hope tomorrow is a better day and he will be discharged at some point... Thanks and keep the prayers coming
    sigpic
    Hugs Ann

Re: Posted by Jesse's Dad

I hope tomorrow is a much better day for Jesse, poor kid and his family don't need any more mishaps in his care.

Comment

Re: Posted by Jesse's Dad

Prayers are still coming. I hope Jesse can soon be home with his family.
      TODAY IS A GOOD DAY...TO HAVE A GOOD DAY...Genny

Comment

Working...
      X