Hello.....my name is Pat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello.....my name is Pat

It has been ten seconds since I bought a daily deal!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I NEED HELP NOW!!!!!!
    pat.

No rain....no rainbows!

sigpic

If you can't be nice.....BE QUIET!

Re: Hello.....my name is Pat

I'll pass on this one. But you can't get help here. Didn't you know that when you joined. We are enablers and will only feed your addiction. Encourage you to buy more and more fabric, and templates and rulers. We can't help, you need a professional, and you won't find one here that knows how to treat your obsession and compulsion. You could however check yourself into a rehab without internet or phones. That may work, but only temporarily.
    Blankets wrap you in warmth, quilts wrap you in love

Marilyn......
    sigpic

Comment

Oh did you swear off fabric buying for 2014? If so you really are in trouble.

I just looked at the DD and if I hadn't ordered $122 plus the DD yesterday I would have been buying it also.

Comment

I must stay away, I must stay away, i must not buy the daily deal. Ugh this is so hard
        Karen
        Life is short - Live everyday to the fullest

Comment

I really like the DD today. Not sure if I will be getting it or not.

As far as help with the DD addiction, good luck. They just have so many great deals. Don't ask how many times I have stayed up til midnight to see what the daily deal was.

Comment

Before I even sign in I go and check the DD.
            ~ Tracy

Comment

Hi Pat. I'm afraid the only solution to your 'daily deal' dilemma is to move down here to Australia. The shipping charges will soon pull you into line!! (No bad vibes to M* - I know they do their best to keep their shipping costs to a minimum) Because we are so far away, you have to order more than the DD to make it worth your while......just sayin'.
              Perhaps we could have some sort of re hab program for DD addicts going on Down Under.
              HUGS,
              Lenore

"I'm not crazy. My Mother had me tested." (Dr Sheldon Cooper)

Comment

I love the DD today too and the only thing stopping me is that I have no idea whatsoever what I would do with a jelly roll. Yes I know about the jelly roll race quilt, but you see I haven't even made a quilt yet......escared to try. I am however having a ball making totes/purses, fabric boxes and click bags...have a long todo list for several of each. Soooo - no DD for this girl today.

Comment

I also love todays DD but am not a jelly roll user...now if it had been a charm pack or layer cake i would have gone for it hook, line and sinker.
                  sigpic:icon_hug: Iris Girl = April = fabric, Fabric FABRIC!!
                  Time spent with cats is never wasted.
                  Sigmund Freud

Comment

I'm thinking this would be a cute pineapple block that was in show and tell!

Originally posted by Carol336 View Post
                    I love the DD today too and the only thing stopping me is that I have no idea whatsoever what I would do with a jelly roll. Yes I know about the jelly roll race quilt, but you see I haven't even made a quilt yet......escared to try. I am however having a ball making totes/purses, fabric boxes and click bags...have a long todo list for several of each. Soooo - no DD for this girl today.
                    There are lot's of fun things to make
                    https://www.google.com/search?hl=en&...15.B1rbvgzoO7Y
                    🌺 Lorie

Comment

Sorry, there's no help for you here! I'm passing on it because my pre-cut shelves won't hold any more. Good Luck!
                      sigpicwww.whisperofrose.blogspot.com

Scottie Mom Barb

Comment

There is no 12 step program for Quilter's Addiction, you are on your own.
                        Donna
                        MSQC: Where Strangers become Friends and Friends become Family!

"The soul would have no rainbows, if the eyes had no tears."native American wisdom

sigpic

Comment

I know, I really like it too! I have been pretty good so far this year but ordered yesterday. However, today's dd is really calling to me. I'm thinking some friendship braid placemats or a tablerunner. I just might have to get it.

Sorry Pat, I know I'm not helping.
                          Ginny B

http://www.ginnyscraftbasket.wordpress.com

Comment

None of you are much help!!!! HAHAHAHAHAH!!!! I would not be either! I am lucky that I only have to stay up till 10pm to look at the fabric which I will spend $$ on.......woe is me. It actually would not be bad if I ever used the jelly rolls! I just save them and take them out to look at them.....like jewels.....they are so pretty!!!!
                            pat.

No rain....no rainbows!

sigpic

If you can't be nice.....BE QUIET!

Comment

The JR is pretty....but not a clue what I would do with it, so I'm passing. I did, however, get my red glasses in the mail yesterday and they fit over my regular glasses.
                              Shirley aka buckeyequilter
                              I work to support a sewing habit that I don't have time for, because I work!

Comment

Working...
                              X