Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New up date on Jesse posted 1-20-2014

Jeff Heikkila
    Jeff Heikkila We will need to travel into Boston everyday for the platelets and spend most of our days there. I don't know what is worst, just staying in the hospital so it is convenient for him to get the platelets or waking him up early everyday, and driving into Boston with the traffic and then getting him home when it's dark out. Either way it's know way it's no way to live for a 7 yr old boy... But at least he will be able to sleep at home and be with his family...

12 hours ago · Like · 2

12 hours ago near Boston, MA

Quick update on Jesse.

The docs are working on getting Jesse discharged possibly within the next few days. They are sending us home on hospice care, which is scary for us and I hate the word. They are getting every thing set up for his home care like oxygen etc. He has been in a lot of pain with his hip so he has been needing more pain meds and has been sleeping more through out the day. We are trying to get some therapy stared to hopefully give him some relief and kill this cancer but it seems like we are pulling teeth to make that happen. That's about all I know right now and will update once I know more. Please continue to pray for Jesse... Thank you... — with Suzy Gilbert Heikkila.
    Last edited by grannyann; January 21, 2014, 05:46 AM.
    sigpic
    Hugs Ann

Re: New up date on Jesse posted 1-20-2014

LOrd,, I am praying very hard for this little guy.... give him the strength to make it thru,,, and a special prayer for his parents , my heart breaks for them... there is NOTHING like watching your boy (or girl) suffer,, I know that feeling... B
    "Each day well-lived and Happy;
    that's all there is to Life!"

Comment

Praying for God to keep this little one in his loving care, and that these parents can have some peace in all this. Praying that the doctors will know what to do to help him, and that his little body will receive and respond in a positive way.
      sigpic~~Libby~~

Quilters make great comforters.

Friendship is sewn with love and measured by kindness.

Comment

Thank you for the update. Continued prayers.

Comment

Just now seeing this post about your little sweetie. It is just not fair, Ann. Know that your quilting friends will be praying for all of you.
          Cynthia

Comment

Ann, thanks for the update on the little guy. The pillowcase I made him will be mailed as soon as we dig ourselves out, been snowing hard since around 9am and now at almost 5pm there must be about 8" of snow.

Cynthia, Good to see your smiling face today, hope all is going well, May

Comment

Working...
            X