Early night owl gets the .....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Early night owl gets the .....

Best nights sleep?? Hope everyone had a great day!!! Night!!
    Mary
    SW Missouri

Smile and the world smiles with you, frown and you frown alone.

Re: Early night owl gets the .....

I am still awake! But will be heading to bed soon! Busy day ahead of me tomorrow with work. Sadly no time for quilting lately - too busy with kids' schedules! Hope all is well with everyone!
    Happy Quilting!

Comment

I was finishing a book. I don't get the paper kind so often any more. I like the audio books so that I can sew while I read. It seemed like such a waste to be just sitting and reading. I would have just returned the book unfinished, but I needed to know Whodunnit.

I have work tomorrow too, so I'll be headed off to bed myself.
      Good night sweet owls!
      Be who you are and say what you feel
      because those who mind don't matter,
      and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss

http://www.toggpine.wordpress.com

Comment

It's just after 1:30 a.m. And the fiercest snowstorm is raging outside! The wind is so strong, it woke me up! I looked out on my deck and patio furniture was sliding around! I rescued some of it before it went flying to Oz! Doubt that I will get back to sleep for a long time!

Whew, it will be a long night!

Comment

It is almost 5 am, I have been asleep, awake and slept again so now I think I'm up for the day. We're expecting a Big Snow Storm beginning tomorrow afternoon, storm coming from the west is supposed to meet with a storm coming up the east coast right over our area and drop 5 to 11" on us. I need to check fridge and pantry to see what's needed for a few days stuck in the house because of the weather, best time to make some big pots of soups for meals and freeze half for later. Have a few packages to mail so PO stop on my list after supermarket, and the bank too. I may be forced to stay indoors and spend some time in front of my sewing machine, come to think of it that's a good thing as I haven't even been anywhere near my sewing room for over a week.
          Last edited by MayinJerset; January 21, 2014, 02:59 AM.

Comment

up AGAIN... one of those nights when a couple hours sleep feels like 8 hours. I'm past menopause and thyroid is well controlled.. hmmmm. wondering if this is normal for elderly peeps.??

Got a couple inches of snow overnight..and it blew all around. Got drifts right outside the door. SonINLaw is out shoveling so they can get off to work. Good day to bake something in the oven to warm up the house!
            Judy

Click HERE to find me and My imagination
            :icon_wave:

Comment

Working...
            X