Happy New Year to all and some news

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Happy New Year to all and some news

That is awesome that you lost all that weight!! How did you do it? Bunny is done. I just need to get off my arse and post it.

Comment

Wow Shannon. I am in awe. Congratulations . Stop in when you can
      Keep the Faith

dizzyLiz

http://soundclick.com/share.cfm?id=1196342

Comment

Wow Shannon, congratulations on the weight loss and being smoke free. You can only go forward from here. Good luck and all the best to you and your daughters in 2014.
        Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

Comment

Wow , congrats on the huge weight loss. Pat your self on the back because to do what you did to get where you are is a huge task and I know it wasn't easy for you but you did it and I am so happy and proud of you.
          I wish your 2014 is going to be all that you hope for as you start a new . Gods blessing and thank you for the very good news when there is a lot of no so good news lately. Thank you for updating us and check in now and then and let us know how you are doing.
          sigpic
          Hugs Ann

Comment

Congratulations Shannon for taking care of YOU!!!
            Robin
            My Pinterest Page of the Quilts I've Made: http://www.pinterest.com/rwmomto3/quilts-ive-made/

Comment

Originally posted by shannonsaulter View Post
              Hi all checking in and saying Happy New Year to everyone!!!!
              I am now officially 300 lbs lighter than I used to be new weight 165 and size 8 and as of yesterday 6 months smoke free...
              I have moved into an apt with my 2 DD's and hopefully by this time next week my house will be up for sale...
              I did sell most of my fabric and my sewing machine but will invest in a new one hopefully by Christmas of this yr so I will be saying timeout from the forum..I have been reading and watching some of the posts but life has just taken a turn for now...
              I love you all and if anyone would like to be an email pal that would be great...private message me here..I am at work so no pic to post..I do have facebook if anyone wants to join me there...
              Hope everyone is well and prayers to those who need it..TY all for your support and understanding...(((HUGS)))
              Shannon
              Shannon, you are a totally amazing strong person whom I'm so happy to be aquatinted with on this forum. Hopefully you can soon get another machine, more fabric and away you'll be sewing! Please keep in touch. Genny
              TODAY IS A GOOD DAY...TO HAVE A GOOD DAY...Genny

Comment

Originally posted by Sew Perfect View Post
                Shannon, I am so glad to hear from you again. We have all missed you, although, we understand why you are taking a break. I am so proud of you and so happy for your weight loss. I don't know exactly how you've done it, but good job! I go to Weight Watcher's on Saturday's and am shooting to lose 50 lbs for now. You inspire me, Shannon. Keep in touch.
                Misa, I am starting a weight loss program too, I need to lose 45 lbs.
                TODAY IS A GOOD DAY...TO HAVE A GOOD DAY...Genny

Comment

WOW, CONGRATS!
                  It is not economical to go to bed early to save the candles if the result is twins. ~Chinese Proverb
                  sigpic
                  There are two things in life for which we are never truly prepared: twins. ~Josh Billings

Comment

GF, I am so impressed by your weight loss, and successful cessation of smoking. My anniversary was 7 months yesterday. Now I have to follow in your footsteps and lose the weight I have gained since stopping. Nothing as spectacular as yours though. I am so proud of you. So glad to hear you are getting on with your life. Visit us as often as you can and let us know what is going on.
                    Blankets wrap you in warmth, quilts wrap you in love

Marilyn......
                    sigpic

Comment

Congratulations! Both are major accomplishments but to do both at the same time! Wow!

You are truly an inspiration to us.
                      Vonnie

Comment

Wow, Shannon, I am duly impressed. You have been through so much and in the face of all that, to lose all that weight and stay on the non-smoking wagon is such a huge accomplishment!! I am so proud of you! You go girl!!!
                        Gerri

Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we are here we might as well dance.

Comment

Congrats on both Shannon! You are amazing
                          Thank you,

Ginny K

Comment

so happy for you. I want pictures!! I know you feel like a million bucks
                            Patrice

Comment

Amazing job Shannon! Stay strong and take of yourself!
                              "I'm putting together a list of 100 reasons why I am NOT relentless!" - Sue Heck, The Middle

Leonard: For God's sake, Sheldon, do I have to hold up a sarcasm sign every time I open my mouth?
                              Sheldon (intrigued): You have a sarcasm sign?

Comment

Shannon, Good for you! I am happy that things are lining up and looking up. THANKS too, for my SSS gifts....those honey buns are going with me this weekend for quilt retreat!!!
                                ...Trish

(I'm sarcastic. Breathe deeply, then laugh...)

my blog-- http://www.aliaslaceygreen.com my photos --- http://www.rteest42.com

Comment

Working...
                                X