Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Did You Know

Originally posted by Vonnie View Post
    Yea - mystery solved! Do I get to keep my new friends?
    Of course you do!!!
    Lisa

M*QC forum is full of the best people!

I'm not just buying fabric, I am supporting the economy...

A bad day in the sewing room is better than a good day at the office.

Comment

Originally posted by K. McEuen View Post
      Yes! You and Pandabear both do. None of my other visitors do, I guess because none of my friends come to see me!
      Not true! Not true!

Comment

Originally posted by kensington View Post
        Not true! Not true!
        Ha, I know. This page has had 7,795 visits - someone has been visiting
        K is for Karen 😊​..................
        Cremation - My last hope for a smokin' hot body.

Before you speak,
        T - is it TRUE?
        H - is it HELPFUL?
        I - is it INSPIRING?
        N - is it NECESSARY?
        K - is it KIND?

Comment

Yea - mystery solved! Do I get to keep my new friends?
          Yes... But I have my eye on you.

Comment

I always go to peoples pages, I love to see peoples albums, quilts, etc. Plus, I only have a few friends and I am too shy to ask a person if they want me to be their friend so, I hope they see my name and send me an invite to be their friend. I would never stalk anyone. So if someone wants me to be their friend, send me an invite.
            Good friends are like quilts, they age with you but, never lose their warmth

Lori

Comment

Originally posted by Pandabear View Post
              You have 9? I have 6.

I'm going to send a friend request and then we can both go up a number! That is.. if I can figure out how.
              We are now friends; you did it right. Thank you.
              Last edited by Lindagie; January 18, 2014, 11:55 PM.
              :icon_wave: Linda
              "Home is where they love you"

Comment

Originally posted by Quiltfreestyle View Post
                The same thing happens to me. I need new glasses or a bigger iPad.
                This happens to me on a daily basis. I try to click on the thread by my fingers are to fat. I can't click off fast enough lol.
                ~ Tracy

Comment

Originally posted by maxwellthecat View Post
                  I always go to peoples pages, I love to see peoples albums, quilts, etc. Plus, I only have a few friends and I am too shy to ask a person if they want me to be their friend so, I hope they see my name and send me an invite to be their friend. I would never stalk anyone. So if someone wants me to be their friend, send me an invite.
                  I don't know what happened. You were in my friends list and then you weren't?! I have sent another request to you for friendship. You were my first "friend" on here.
                  Vonnie

Comment

LOL...you all are funny. Now I have to get busy visiting profiles.
                    Donna
                    MSQC: Where Strangers become Friends and Friends become Family!

"The soul would have no rainbows, if the eyes had no tears."native American wisdom

sigpic

Comment

I don't know what happened. You were in my friends list and then you weren't?! I have sent another request to you for friendship. You were my first "friend" on here.
                      This happend to me too with maxwellthecat. I kept wondering what I did to offend her. Then I found out that she was still there, just unclicked so she didn't show up on my list. Once I clicked the show avatar or some such she was back on my list again.

Comment

Originally posted by Pandabear View Post
                        This happend to me too with maxwellthecat. I kept wondering what I did to offend her. Then I found out that she was still there, just unclicked so she didn't show up on my list. Once I clicked the show avatar or some such she was back on my list again.
                        She's completely gone. Not sure what I did but I did send her an invite.
                        Vonnie

Comment

Working...
                        X