X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rhonda D. Matzker
    replied
    Re: Did You Know

I agree, SOME should not be visiting the pages of those they "hate", that is stalking. I have someone visit mine that I wish would stay away. I'm sure auntiemern is the same way.

Leave a comment:

• K. McEuen
    replied

Originally posted by kensington View Post
    Listen Freebird, behave yourself and don't stalk me unless you are serious and intend to ask me out on a date!!
    She's cheap, but not easy. Or is it easy but not cheap?

Hmmm, the mystery grows ... no + by my name on a friend's page.
    Last edited by K. McEuen; January 18, 2014, 02:36 PM.

Leave a comment:

• kensington
    replied

PS darlins.... I'm pretty sure the + Does not indicate "Friendship" as I am friends with Marilyn and there is NO + next to my name when I visit her page. This is a conundrum for Al. LOL.

Leave a comment:

• kensington
    replied

Originally posted by auntiemern View Post
    LOL...I stand corrected about what the + means. And I do realize the various reasons for people visiting other peoples profiles. That being said, there is NO reason for some of them. Now off to visit and drive people crazy wondering why I was there...So lets all go spy on other people and see what they have been up to.
    Listen Freebird, behave yourself and don't stalk me unless you are serious and intend to ask me out on a date!!

Leave a comment:

• kensington
    replied

Originally posted by Rhonda D. Matzker View Post
    I am not stalking you dork. I was looking to see what posts you commented on after you posted your status on Facebook. I thought maybe something was going on there and was trying to find it. It is easier to find your posts from your profile than hunting all over the forum, goober. LOL
    You can check posts without going to the profile page.... stay on the down low.

Leave a comment:

• auntiemern
    replied

LOL...I stand corrected about what the + means. And I do realize the various reasons for people visiting other peoples profiles. That being said, there is NO reason for some of them. Now off to visit and drive people crazy wondering why I was there...So lets all go spy on other people and see what they have been up to.

Leave a comment:

• Madeforyouinma11
    replied

Originally posted by PeggyM View Post
    My fingers miss on the iPad sometimes, so when I click on a post I miss and hit the name under it. I hope no one thinks I'm a stalker. I'm just a lame iPad user.
    That happens to me a lot too!

Leave a comment:

• Vonnie
    replied

Now you got me looking at people's profiles to see if I can find any plus signs! This is like the sock question! LOL I really need to get off this computer and get some cleaning done!

Leave a comment:

• Vonnie
    replied

I like to look at peoples pictures of their quilts or other things they make. When I first log into the forum there are pictures of quilts/projects at the top. I see something pretty, I click on it, and it eventually leads to their profile and I click on their albums and sometimes their notes because some of you like to share how to make some stuff, like Jean's profile has a lot of notes. I could get lost there for a couple of hours just reading them all.

I don't have anything interesting in mine yet. Maybe someday.

Leave a comment:

• ilive2craft2
    replied

I also use the profile pages to find something, since sometimes what I am searching for is a common term and using the search returns too many results. For example, I wanted to show my sister Jean's twisted butterfly IQ. The easiest way was to go to Jean's profile and see if it was in her albums, but it's not.....

So, if you see that I have been on your profile, I am not stalking you - just admiring your quilts!

Leave a comment:

• BellasQuilts
    replied

I love to read people's stories about themselves and view their albums. Especially if they made a reference to something in a thread that I wanted to know more about (ie. they referred to a previous thread I hadn't read).

Leave a comment:

• New York Sue
    replied

Okay guys, I really HAVE to ask.

I'll visit someone's page if they started a thread, or took part in a discussion I didn't post in, but was interested in.
    Or find a solution to newly encountered problem, say....

Maybe gain access to their address, for a Thank You, or a 'gift bomb', etc. Not really an everyday occurrence thing...

JAYZEE, why else?

My 'album' is a atrocious. I have a habit of not taking pics of completed projects. (Makes my kids crazy! Not that I don't post pics HERE, but take pics, in general. I'm sure it's all wrapped up in my final send-off, as my stash builds lol)

Am I missing something here? Maybe a more enhanced view of the forum?

Leave a comment:

• Learner quilter
    replied

I have a +

Leave a comment:

• redcaboose1717
    replied

Hmmmmm no.....I didn't know that.
    I know I have went back to the "groups" to re-read the instructions/ rules ....but I don't honestly think I have read anyone's profile ? ( other than my own to make sure it was correct )

I don't think anyone would be reading my profile, it's not that interesting.....LOL!
    Last edited by redcaboose1717; January 18, 2014, 08:40 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Shirley
    replied

This has been a fun thread. I don't know for sure what the + means but I've always wondered. I just checked mine and the ones with the plus are listed in my friends list. But you all can visit whenever you want and as much as you want. You're all my friends.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X