• Vonnie
    replied
    Re: Did You Know

They are just playing profile tag.

Leave a comment:

• auntiemern
    replied

And you are the only one that has said anything about trouble. Chill and laugh, it is a fun and funny thread.
    Originally posted by Doloris View Post
    This thread makes me sad that people want to stir up trouble again

Leave a comment:

• Doloris
    replied

Originally posted by goofyizzy View Post
    I don't know about everyone else, but this thread makes me wanna go read everyone's profile.
    This thread makes me sad that people want to stir up trouble again

Leave a comment:

• kensington
    replied

Originally posted by Lindagie View Post
    I just checked my profile too and notice a lot of visits, but only 9 friends; does that mean I am looked at and not friendworthy? Hm. I also don't know how some of the posts get on the profile. Hadn't really given it any thought before.
    Reach out and send friend requests!

Leave a comment:

• goofyizzy
    replied

I don't know about everyone else, but this thread makes me wanna go read everyone's profile.

Leave a comment:

• Kgrammiecaz
    replied

Originally posted by PeggyM View Post
    My fingers miss on the iPad sometimes, so when I click on a post I miss and hit the name under it. I hope no one thinks I'm a stalker. I'm just a lame iPad user.
    Ditto for me. Hope that doesn't count.

Leave a comment:

• K. McEuen
    replied

Originally posted by cyndiofthevortex View Post
    Okay, I just went and checked my profile and I'm happy to say that I am stalk-worthy. Yay!

What I completely do not understand is the comments to the right of my profile info. I have stuff there from one person to another that has nothing to do with me and comments from threads that I haven't even read, much less commented on myself. What's up with that? What determines which posts get put on my page? It looks like I even have private messages there that don't have anything to do with me.

I feel like a spy when I read my own profile page.
    Oh, oh, oh!!! I know the answer to that one! The people you see on your profile page, those posts, visitor messages, etc. are all posts that your friends have made recently.

Dang, Lisa typed faster than me.

Leave a comment:

• ilive2craft2
    replied

Originally posted by cyndiofthevortex View Post
    What determines which posts get put on my page? It looks like I even have private messages there that don't have anything to do with me.

These threads are the comments made by you or your friends on threads and then also the threads that you are subscribed to. At least I think that is how it works - there are buttons at the top of that area to change it amongst those groupings. I think you are automatically subscribed to a thread if you post on it. The comments from this thread are all showing on my profile page.

If your friends have posted visitor messages on someone's profile, you will see those as well. PM's only go to your inbox.

Leave a comment:

• Lindagie
    replied

I just checked my profile too and notice a lot of visits, but only 9 friends; does that mean I am looked at and not friendworthy? Hm. I also don't know how some of the posts get on the profile. Hadn't really given it any thought before.

Leave a comment:

• cyndiofthevortex
    replied

Okay, I just went and checked my profile and I'm happy to say that I am stalk-worthy. Yay!

What I completely do not understand is the comments to the right of my profile info. I have stuff there from one person to another that has nothing to do with me and comments from threads that I haven't even read, much less commented on myself. What's up with that? What determines which posts get put on my page? It looks like I even have private messages there that don't have anything to do with me.

Leave a comment:

• Pandabear
    replied

Ok so the three people who I just became friends with, now have a + next to their name. Still don't have a clue.

Leave a comment:

• kensington
    replied

Originally posted by auntiemern View Post
    LOL...I stand corrected about what the + means. And I do realize the various reasons for people visiting other peoples profiles. That being said, there is NO reason for some of them. Now off to visit and drive people crazy wondering why I was there...So lets all go spy on other people and see what they have been up to.
    Well, I want you to know that I visit your profile every day, so that I can find threads you are in and I can go in to them and posts remarks to spin you up and start stuff. Because I can. I have no other reason.

Leave a comment:

• kensington
    replied

Originally posted by Rhonda D. Matzker View Post
    Yep, we have the same "stalker".
    Secret Admirer?

Leave a comment:

• kensington
    replied

Originally posted by K. McEuen View Post
    She's cheap, but not easy. Or is it easy but not cheap?

Hmmm, the mystery grows ... no + by my name on a friend's page.
    Do I know you?

Leave a comment:

• Rhonda D. Matzker
    replied

Yep, we have the same "stalker".

Leave a comment:

Working...
X