Did You Know

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Did You Know

I love to read people's stories about themselves and view their albums. Especially if they made a reference to something in a thread that I wanted to know more about (ie. they referred to a previous thread I hadn't read).
    Success is liking yourself, liking what you do, and liking how you do it.
    Maya Angelou

~Megan~

Comment

I also use the profile pages to find something, since sometimes what I am searching for is a common term and using the search returns too many results. For example, I wanted to show my sister Jean's twisted butterfly IQ. The easiest way was to go to Jean's profile and see if it was in her albums, but it's not.....

So, if you see that I have been on your profile, I am not stalking you - just admiring your quilts!
      Lisa

M*QC forum is full of the best people!

I'm not just buying fabric, I am supporting the economy...

A bad day in the sewing room is better than a good day at the office.

Comment

I like to look at peoples pictures of their quilts or other things they make. When I first log into the forum there are pictures of quilts/projects at the top. I see something pretty, I click on it, and it eventually leads to their profile and I click on their albums and sometimes their notes because some of you like to share how to make some stuff, like Jean's profile has a lot of notes. I could get lost there for a couple of hours just reading them all.

I don't have anything interesting in mine yet. Maybe someday.
        Vonnie

Comment

Now you got me looking at people's profiles to see if I can find any plus signs! This is like the sock question! LOL I really need to get off this computer and get some cleaning done!
          Vonnie

Comment

Originally posted by PeggyM View Post
            My fingers miss on the iPad sometimes, so when I click on a post I miss and hit the name under it. I hope no one thinks I'm a stalker. I'm just a lame iPad user.
            That happens to me a lot too!
            Cil
            A quilt is a blanket of love
            http://www.pinterest.com/cil3612/boards/
            http://www.creativelyhomemade.etsy.com/

Comment

LOL...I stand corrected about what the + means. And I do realize the various reasons for people visiting other peoples profiles. That being said, there is NO reason for some of them. Now off to visit and drive people crazy wondering why I was there...So lets all go spy on other people and see what they have been up to.
              Blankets wrap you in warmth, quilts wrap you in love

Marilyn......
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rhonda D. Matzker View Post
                I am not stalking you dork. I was looking to see what posts you commented on after you posted your status on Facebook. I thought maybe something was going on there and was trying to find it. It is easier to find your posts from your profile than hunting all over the forum, goober. LOL
                You can check posts without going to the profile page.... stay on the down low.

Comment

Originally posted by auntiemern View Post
                  LOL...I stand corrected about what the + means. And I do realize the various reasons for people visiting other peoples profiles. That being said, there is NO reason for some of them. Now off to visit and drive people crazy wondering why I was there...So lets all go spy on other people and see what they have been up to.
                  Listen Freebird, behave yourself and don't stalk me unless you are serious and intend to ask me out on a date!!

Comment

PS darlins.... I'm pretty sure the + Does not indicate "Friendship" as I am friends with Marilyn and there is NO + next to my name when I visit her page. This is a conundrum for Al. LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by kensington View Post
                      Listen Freebird, behave yourself and don't stalk me unless you are serious and intend to ask me out on a date!!
                      She's cheap, but not easy. Or is it easy but not cheap?

Hmmm, the mystery grows ... no + by my name on a friend's page.
                      Last edited by K. McEuen; January 18, 2014, 01:36 PM.
                      K is for Karen 😊​..................
                      Cremation - My last hope for a smokin' hot body.

Before you speak,
                      T - is it TRUE?
                      H - is it HELPFUL?
                      I - is it INSPIRING?
                      N - is it NECESSARY?
                      K - is it KIND?

Comment

I agree, SOME should not be visiting the pages of those they "hate", that is stalking. I have someone visit mine that I wish would stay away. I'm sure auntiemern is the same way.
                        "Our Lord has written the promise of resurrection, not in books alone, but in every leaf in springtime." Martin Luther (founder of the Lutheran Church)

Comment

Yep, we have the same "stalker".
                          "Our Lord has written the promise of resurrection, not in books alone, but in every leaf in springtime." Martin Luther (founder of the Lutheran Church)

Comment

Originally posted by K. McEuen View Post
                            She's cheap, but not easy. Or is it easy but not cheap?

Hmmm, the mystery grows ... no + by my name on a friend's page.
                            Do I know you?

Comment

Originally posted by Rhonda D. Matzker View Post
                              Yep, we have the same "stalker".
                              Secret Admirer?

Comment

Originally posted by auntiemern View Post
                                Well, I want you to know that I visit your profile every day, so that I can find threads you are in and I can go in to them and posts remarks to spin you up and start stuff. Because I can. I have no other reason.

Comment

Working...
                                X